Again, over and over again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have been here so very many times before, drank a bottle of red tonight and determined that tomorrow I am going to be sober, I have promised myself and my hubby that I am not going to drink a drop for the next 18 days (till our holiday) just to prove I do have some willpower and to lose the last few pounds to be bikini fit! I have gone over and over my reasons for driniking but I really don't understand why I have to do it, I am so sick of myself and my behaviour though,, I really need to get a grip!
    One day at a time - this is enough. Do not look back and grieve over the past for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful it will be worth remembering...

Madon - it isn't about willpower or getting a grip. Read the other posts on this site. You need a plan. Read the Toolbox and see if there is something in there to help you. I empathize with you and totally understand. What is your history with AL? Post more and read more - we are all here to help you, even if it is just to hold your hand.

Hugs to you, Sun X
    How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

thank you sunshine, I will have a look at the toolbox, really want to do this ...
      One day at a time - this is enough. Do not look back and grieve over the past for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful it will be worth remembering...

Comment

Working...
      X