day 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

day 4

well its day 4 for me and surprisingly the withdrawal symptoms, although uncomfortable, arent as severe as ive heard they could be. I have moderate confusion, stomach jitters, and blurry vision. After 10 years of drinking every day(most of the time in extreme excess) I figured I would have a horrible case of the DTs. Sure, id love a beer right now but I'm gonna ride this thing out and see how long I can go. I just hope I'm not jumping the gun in assuming that this is as bad as it gets. For all I know day 5 may be unbearable, only time will tell....

day 4

i am back on my day 4 too after a weekend of binging

Comment

day 4

Freebird,

By day 4 the worst should be over. The only additional symptom I had after day 4 was the inability to sleep. Great work!
      2023 - focus, getting it done, and living the way it should be and being the person I need to be.

Comment

day 4

Hi freebird,

Welcome to MWO & congrats on your 4 AF days!!! Great work!!!
        You should be past the point of severe wd symptoms now. Drink lots of water to keep yourself well hydrated, it clears up the mental fog as well

Have you read the MWO book yet? It's a great place to get started, you can download it right from the Health Store here.
        And heres a link to the https://www.mywayout.org/community/f1...box-27556.html which is full of good ideas to help you make your plan.

Please drop in the Newbies Nest thread for more support - see what the others are doing

Wishing you continued success!

Lav
        AF since 03/26/09
        NF since 05/19/09
        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
        X