Searching for a cure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Searching for a cure

I have just found this site and I am very excited about it. This is my very first post. I have tons of experience with drugs and alcohol, I'm proud to say I've kicked all of the drug addictions and have very few cravings for pills or other drugs. But the alcohol cravings are what I am seeking a cure for. I've tried Campral and Naltrexone, neither did anything to help. I've read Dr. Oliver Ameisen's book "Heal Thyself" multiple times and have tried unsucessfully to work with various doctors about Baclofen. Does anyone have any experience with this?

TXTNT622@AOL.COM

Searching for a cure

Hi Txtn,
    I just wanted to welcome you, you've found a great place with lots of support. I have never tried Baclofen, but many here have found success with it. You'll find lots of information on the medication thread.
    Good luck on your journey, and keep us posted on your progress.
    K9
    :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Searching for a cure

Txtn,
      Start a thread in the meds section, many are there and willing to give you advice and support regarding bac - and other types of treatments. I took bac - luckily through a script, but I think I would have went online for it if I couldnt have got a script (now knowing what it can do).
      Welcome!

Comment

Working...
      X