Second time around too, dont want a 3rd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Second time around too, thought I had this kicked 3 years ago when I found MWO. I read my journal and am really disappointed in my self. I did it then, I can do it now! Keep putting it off til tomorrow.

:welcome: Back to mwo JKFBB, keep coming back and posting. Not sure who you was before but that does not matter the main thing is your here, looking back on post try and learn from your journal, like you said you did it before you can do it again.
    There was so many second times around for me never thought i could do this, i had to keep it in the moment and not look ahead, one day at a time, and it worked. Still now i dont look a head. Just add a little hope and then the faith comes and then you start believing yourself , You can do this wishing you all the best.

Catch22.x
    Formerly known as Teardrop:l
    sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
    my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

Comment

Working...
    X