Back again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back again...

Hi everyone, I have slipped scarily back into my old habits (bottle and a half to two bottles of white wine every evening) and am feeling awful, I am so very sick of groundhog day and I know I NEED to do something to stop it. My health is suffering I am tired all the time and depressed

Today is my day one and I have promised myself I will keep posting and reading on here, I need help!
    One day at a time - this is enough. Do not look back and grieve over the past for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful it will be worth remembering...

Back again...

Trying to get my thoughts about alcohol together and something has just struck me, I always think how people who don't drink are not 'normal' but the truth is that I am not normal - it is not 'normal' to drink two bottles of wine every night is it?!

Oh please let me get through today:upset:
    One day at a time - this is enough. Do not look back and grieve over the past for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful it will be worth remembering...

Comment

Back again...

I have finally managed to log back in under my old account sorry if anyone is confused I am madonmehndi I had to create a new username as I got locked out I am going to go back to being mauritiusdodo now and see if i can delete my madonmehndi account!
      Taking it ODAT

Comment

Working...
      X