How bad off am I?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How bad off am I?

I made it through Friday night. Boy was I tempted to ditch the diet and break the no drinking streak all in one fell swoop, but I hung in there! I really feel like all my eggs are in one basket right now, because if I drink I will have also gone of the HCG protocol. For now, it's working in my favor, though.and I'm loving the results with HCG. How about you?
    ~ The chief cause of failure is trading what you want most for what you want now ~
    -----------------------------------
    Goal #1 - 7 days AF -

Comment

How bad off am I?

Hey Irie, snaps to you for sticking it our Friday night! Weekends are damn tough. Thur. was sticky for me. Drove into Dallas and right next to the hotel was a liquor/wine store. Eeeeks. But I ate my pre measured hcg meal and cashed out, was tired.

Definitely feels everything is bundled into one protocol. Kicking the sauce to the side while trying to lose 30 lbs.

The diet sucks but is awesome! Today is day 7 on vlcd. This morning I'm down 7lbs (so that's really 6 full days). Cravings are there, and tend to hit hard late afternoon. I really try to focus on filing foods to help BTW, since we are allowed the juice of a lemon, I've been making lemon drinks:

Juice of half lemon
      1 Truvia packet
      Carbonated water

Damn good and very refreshing over ice.

Comment

How bad off am I?

Irie, wanted to let you know that I screwed up. Went to a wedding and had it in the back of my mind I'd have a drink at the reception, but hold the line and be a 'moderate' drinker. Well I did have two rum and diets over the course of several hours. Went to be sober, and woke up with a headache and malaise like a chimpanzee on a 3 day crack cocaine binge. Turns out that the hcg diet and alcohol don't play well together.

That stalled my weight loss, but I'm back on track and have found some awesome teas to drink at night. Got some whole flower hibiscus tea in the bulk section of my market.

Funny thing is, last night after, I craved alcohol even less than the days before. I'd say I didn't even miss it.

Comment

Working...
        X