Let's All Say It....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's All Say It....

I am not going to have a drink today. I am envisioning myself making it through my personal happy hour (usually starting like clockwork in 3 hours) without a drink. I know if I can do that then I will not go off the deep end. Baby steps.

Let's All Say It....

I am not going to have a drink today. Too much other fun stuff to do ... like ZUMBA !!
    Tipplerette

I do this for my children, my grandchildren, my health, my peace of mind, and mostly for the opportunity to learn to live with my true, unfiltered, clear-headed, vulnerable self.

"If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading."
    ? Lao-Tzu

Comment

Let's All Say It....

Hi Ally! I'm not going to drink today either so I'll join you there! Do you have a specific plan of stuff to do to get you through your witching hour? A plan always helps me.

You can do it!

DG
      Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
      Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Let's All Say It....

Hello Ally, and thanks for your post. I will not drink today as I plan to have a af weekend with lots of exciting things to do. Cant afford the wasted time bein hungover Well Done!!

Comment

Let's All Say It....

DG- I do have a plan! I started yesterday with saving chores I usually do in the morning or after lunch until 5. So at 5 I started cleaning and putting laundry away. By the time I was finished I was exhausted! I did end up having a small glass...meaning 1/4 of goblet (usually fill goblet almost full and drink 3-4!) so I was proud of myself. After I had the wine and some dinner I was too tired to want to do anything else but go to bed. My main trigger is boredom and lonliness because my husband doesn't get home until 7. I don't single parent well after 4 hence wining at 5 has been the norm. But not anymore!!!

Comment

Working...
          X