I am going to be a winner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am going to beat this although it is a very lonely path for me at the moment. I have everything going for me, I start a new job in 3 weeks its a shame I cant start it sooner but my old employers wont let me go early and I have 3 lovely children of which I have just come back off of holiday after spending a whole week just me and my boys (hubbie had to work). Talking of hubbie he is only here because of the kids and he has said that to my face I have tried so hard to get some affection from him and to try and make it work but he just shoves the "your an alcholic" in my face. When I have tried to go 30 days and it has been a few tries he does not show me any support what so ever and just moans that I am on this web site so much, sometimes I just dont know whether I am comming or going. I am feeling very sad and alone at the moment but I am going to show him and my kids that I can do this and I will get stronger every day without the dreaded booze but most of all I am going to beat this for myself. From today my new life starts and I am going to concentrate on my kids and myself, hubbie can go and take a run and jump for the moment as I am not going to let any negative thoughts or people in my life.
    All I ask is if anyone can help me by showing some support I would be really grateful......This is the first AL free day of many to come.
    Thank you
    Ronnie
    xxxxx
    :dancin: enguin:
    starting over

Ronnie - I need to ask - does Hubs drink - EVER?????
    How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Thanks Zen.......your a darling
      Sunshine.......Hubbie does not drink really, he might have the odd beer now and again but I cant remember the last time he had a good drink.
      starting over

Comment

OMG Zen....yes I think I will...I had forgot all about that....haha
        It was my weekend party thread.....I thought I was a dab hand at the old pole dancing....lol
        starting over

Comment

Hey Ronster - good to see you. I've just popped back after a bit of an absense also. Mobs of support here - you know the drill!
          xo

Comment

Zen...I will start it on Friday make sure you pop in with your dancing shoes on
            Hi ya Angel..how are you going?
            starting over

Comment

Ronnie,

I'm there with you

xxx

Comment

Hi Ronnie, well I'm not into pole dancing, but just wanted to send you my support. I want to tell your hubs to F off, but that wouldn't be nice and I hardly know him. LOL

Take care of yourself and your kids and everything else will fall into place. Sounds like you know where to find the info on the site that you need.

Best to you!

Comment

Right here alongside you Ronnie!

(You don't know how true that is!)

Go for it!

G-bloke. (Hi cakes!)

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

I will dig out and dust off the old grass skirt Ronnie dear, lets boogie.
                    Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Thanks guys & girls
                      KTAB.....I remember that you quite liked a boogie at the weekends....lol
                      starting over

Comment

KTAB;1190649 wrote: I will dig out and dust off the old grass skirt Ronnie dear, lets boogie.
                        :h

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Now if only I could remember where I put that coconut shell bra
                          Good to see you giving this a go Ronnie, remember how good it felt when we got some decent time AF.
                          Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Hi ronnie go for it as it can be done, wishing you the best and remember to post and read here as much as you can :-)

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                            I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Hi ronnie!

Glad to see you back
                              We will be here for support for you, don't worry!

Be sure to get a good plan together for yourself, it helps keep you on track.
                              Drop back in the Newbies Nest thread too

Wishing you the best!

Lav
                              AF since 03/26/09
                              NF since 05/19/09
                              Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                              X