Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weekend Party Thread 14-16th Oct

Hi Everyone,
    Well back by popular demand I am setting up this thread just for the weekends to help anyone get through the weekend without the dreaded booze.
    I normally ask for a theme for the party but it looks like everyone wants a pole dancing party...lol So hear goes.....Let the party begin.....
    I am going to start off at the bottom of the pole as it has been a couple of years since I have done this so I have to do a bit of warming up
    Now where did I put my dancing shoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :disco:
    Please come and join in the more people we get the more fun we have and if your lucky you might even see KTAB gigging about in a skirt :shocked:
    :dancin: enguin:
    starting over

What a great idea!! Count me in Ronnie:H:H:H:H:H

Comment

Ronnie,being a guy and home from work with Lower Back.......I might just watch!!!:H:H:H:H:H

Comment

painnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!

Comment

Right underneath you Ronnie! Get a move on up that pole will you?! :goodjob:

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

I've found a couple of Poles for dancing. The costumes are luvverly, really looking forward to putting mine on.

It could be worse, I could be filing.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

:H @ JC....

I'm here and ready to whoop it up!

Be gentle with me though I'm a pole dancing virgin...
              ~

Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.

Sobriety date: Sept 26, 2011

Comment

I promise myself I AM IN!

Now where did I put those pasties?
                "Remember, you are responsible for creating your life by every thought, action, choice. Choose well." Oprah Winfrey

Comment

Right I am back from the gym so I am all warmed up.....think I might be able to get a couple of inches off the floor now.....lol
                  Come on Mr G........bloody keep up will you !!!!!!!!
                  I think KTAB has gone all shy on us.....we promise not to laugh at your legs tooo much honey :H:H:H
                  Boozer....I let you off this time but you can still shuffle on your bum
                  It is good to see all you lovely dancers on here lets get stuck in and help each other reach the top of the pole by Sunday night.....yey :wave:
                  Right I am off for another go at the pole, mind you I think my bum has grown a bit since the last time I tried this.....might have to get a new outfit.........
                  Hope you all enjoy the weekend party and I will check in tomorrow to see who has got the furthest up the pole
                  Take Care
                  Ronnie
                  xxxxxx
                  starting over

Comment

Hi guys, can I come play up your pole? Looking for a party my first WE AF - here's hoping inkele:
                    You were born with wings, why prefer to crawl through life? Rumi

:lilangel:

Comment

Hi cantbelieve.....of course you can join in.....I am relying on you to make it to the top of the pole....lol
                      Well I am feeling great today although I was up at 5:45am to take my boy to his first little league game of which I am manager of and I must say that they all played really well and now my middle boy is going to join the team.....yey........
                      And I have now got over half way up the pole.....although my arms are now killing me....lol
                      Where have you all gone.....Im getting lonely up this pole?????
                      Well I will check in later to see who has joined me

xxx
                      starting over

Comment

I'm here Ronnie. I always love a good dance party, whatever the type of dancing.

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

I am here Ronnie, Just been out to dinner and am sober,drank water so I am NOW ready to tackle that damn pole. So move over guys, I am ready to dance my way to the top!!! See you guys in the morning.

Comment

This is my first posting so I just wanted to say Hi. I think I will just sit and watch you guys for awhile so that I can get the hang of it.

Comment

Wish, Welcome to our af party. Hang around and jump onto the Newbies thread,there is lots of support over there and nice people who are at various stages of beating the booze. Tell us about yourself. I am in OZ and about to hit the sack as I have an early start tommorrow. Nice to have met you. Will post again tommorow

Comment

Working...
                              X