Weekend Party Thread 14-16th Oct

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Luck with your party this weekend,I am sighning off as we will be camping for a few days a!nd I wont have computer access. I know there will be plenty of booze around and this is really starting to worry me. I am starting to struggle allready and need heaps of support! I want to return and here u guys have had a AF weekend .

Comment

Can someone tell me the theme for this weekend coming??
      Great thread Ronnie!!
      Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Hi Boozer, cant believe & cedars,
        If I told you the theme then it would not be a surprize.......lol
        I have an idea but if anyone else wants to come forward then I will save mine for another time.
        Boozer I hope you have a great A/L free camping holiday, stop worrying about AL and tell your brain that you cant drink and that you wont drink it, make sure you take plenty of soft drinks with you. I really hope you get through this holiday doing well although I can nderstand that it will hard.
        Boozer I love you as you said I sound young....bless you.... I am in my early forties but shhhhhh dont tell anyone..,...lol although sometimes I feel twenty years older.....lol
        Cantbelieve......I was wondering who kept tapping me on my back...........lol
        Well I have better do as I have a child that is refusing to get up and go to school.....How I love week day mornings....lol
        Take care all
        ronnie
        xxxx
        :dancin: enguin:
        starting over

Comment

Sorry Ronnie, messed up! :-(
          You were born with wings, why prefer to crawl through life? Rumi

:lilangel:

Comment

Ronnie,No-one can be THAT young! Just kidding...... now I am giving my age away arn't I ?I really do think tho age is a state of mind to a point. I am doing things that some would say is crazy given I am no spring chicken. I think I may have mentioned I travell to Africa a bit with a backpack and generally travel with youngish 25 to 30 yo. They are great fun!! I Also work in a school with disabled kids............ so that keeps my mind thinking young as well. Catch up Monday Enjoy your AF party this W/E!!!!

Comment

Cant Believe, Everyone messes up. I have done it 100,s of times. The key, i think, is to assess what went wrong. Did I have a plan?Why did it fail? Its very much a learning process, getting AF is not going to happen easily after years of abuse. Just pick yourself up,dust yourself down and jump on board again.! I am certain punishing ones self is counter productive. Think about those good AF days,how nice it is. I will ba away this Weekend. Ronnie and others will be here for you. Just start posting . No one will judge you...we have all fallen off,its part of the recovery process. Sorry to sound like and old dragon, I guess I am a bit stressed about this W/E and feeling a bit valnerable.

Comment

Cant Believe, Are you OK? Did you slip or have I missed something?

Comment

Hi Boozer, yes, very embarrassed to say, I've let the side down. So sorry. No excuse - don't even know why I did it. Feeling real bad now. Now I have to face all you lovely folk who are doing so well, feeling like a big fat loser.
                  Hope you have a great camping trip and really hope I can save some face and let you know I have a few AF days behind me when you get back next week ((((

Comment

Cant Believe, Please dont hammer yourself over falling off the wagon. We have all done it.............I have many,many times.Still doing it. I caught up with my son last night and had few beers then some wine later. I feel a bit dissapointed to, but I can't change the past, I can however, change the future.We need to ask ourselves why did it happen? Did I have a plan? What do I need to do next time AL comes calling? After years of AL abuse,its not going to be easy,but others have done it......... so can WE. Its very much a learning process, just keep reading as many posts as you can,there is always someone around for support. Think of the AF days, they are just the best. AL is a sneaky bastard who just wants to take those days from us, DONT let him!!! Sorry to be sounding off a bit,have a weekend to get through where there will be lots of booze! Just a bit stressed over it. I posted earlier and LOST it somewhere.......heven knows where it went to. So, lets dust ourselves down and bounce back in to it. Keep in touch with Ronnie, she is such an inspiration and...............I nearly forgot,enjoy the AF party at the W/E.

Comment

Cant Believe, Please dont hammer yourself over falling off the wagon. We have all done it.............I have many,many times.Still doing it. I caught up with my son last night and had few beers then some wine later. I feel a bit dissapointed to, but I can't change the past, I can however, change the future.We need to ask ourselves why did it happen? Did I have a plan? What do I need to do next time AL comes calling? After years of AL abuse,its not going to be easy,but others have done it......... so can WE. Its very much a learning process, just keep reading as many posts as you can,there is always someone around for support. Think of the AF days, they are just the best. AL is a sneaky bastard who just wants to take those days from us, DONT let him!!! Sorry to be sounding off a bit,have a weekend to get through where there will be lots of booze! Just a bit stressed over it. I posted earlier and LOST it somewhere.......heven knows where it went to. So, lets dust ourselves down and bounce back in to it. Keep in touch with Ronnie, she is such an inspiration and...............I nearly forgot,enjoy the AF party at the W/E.

Comment

Cantbelieve, like Boozer said dont worry about it dust yourself down and jump back up again, we have all been there, just think it will make you stronger and more determind to do better. You have no need to say sorry to us or anyone honey, its a tough road to go down you just have to remember to keep walking down that road and dont stop on the way then finally you will get to where you want to be.
                        Boozer just think of how proud of yourself you will be when you come back from camping still A/L free....... You know it will be the greatest feeling ever....get that feeling in your head now before you go and dont let it leave your mind, you are strong and you know you can do this.
                        ronnie
                        xxxx
                        starting over

Comment

Hi Ronnie & Boozer,
                          Well I've dusted myself off, picking myself up and starting all over gain. Really "big" thanks for your support. Stopped me beating myself up which really does keep me down that rabbit hole.
                          Boozer, I know you're offline for a while and off on camping adventures - know you were stressing about it but hope you had fun no matter what.
                          Ronnie, I'm chasing your tail again - can't wait to feel what you're feeling! I'll be there for the weekend party. Any idea of the theme yet??
                          Thanks my Ausi friends - your words meant so much

Comment

Hi Everyone,
                            Just to let you know I have started a new Weekend thread for this weekend
                            Come and join us on the the new one
                            Thanks
                            xx
                            starting over

Comment

Working...
                            X