Comment

Interested in help - total newby here.

Oh wtf - no one trusts any one any more. OK

Comment

Australia. South East Queensland

Comment

i just meant that we are in different countries!! Im feeding my 5 month old on my lap right now. Also ive never been asked for my number so took me by surprise, thats all....its meant to be anonymous and all that. Try chatting to senior member of this as ive only started using it past two weeks and dont see me as the most helpful person to chat to...ive only been alcohol free 10 days and struggling!!!! Get out and walk...its brilliant Dont want to make you feel worse, sorry

Comment

your international code plus 63 -1 - 7 - 5493 1044

there you go

Comment

i dont get it....is that ur number?? I cant ring Oz on my mobile! You seem in dire need....wish i could chat to you on the phone but i cant because i have my baby here and i cant afford it!

Comment

We are here, sometimes it feels like no one is listening but it is usually the fact that a lot are not logged in. Do you have health insurance? If you do, you sound like you are in a major crisis and should maybe check yourself in to the hospital to get through this major panicked state. I have panic disorder and it sounds like you are having a doozy. Sometimes when we get to a certain point during an episode the adrenaline becomes overwhelming and you may need to be given something while being monitored and given fluids. I am 47 and I know how you feel. Hang in there.. And stick close:lG

Comment

Equi, I understand you need help and support. The way it works here is to come in first of all - you have done that. As you are not familiar with MWO, a great place to start is the Newbies Nest. I guess most people here would be uncomfortable with a phone call so early on. Like in real life, it takes time to get to know one another. You can write to someone you really feel a connection with by Private Mail. But really I would suggest reading as much as you can here - there will be so many stories that resonate with how you are feeling right now - you will feel less alone. The Newbies Nest are a very supportive bunch - there is very little that would surprise them - please pop in there as soon as you can.
                            Part of feeling so safe here is the anonymity - asking someone for a number can frighten them - it doesn't mean they don't care, just that everyone here has to be able to participate at a level they feel comfortable with.
                            I hope you are feeling a little better now. Please, please, check out the Newbies Nest soon.
                            IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN
                            Relapse starts long before the drink is drunk!!.Fresh Start!

Comment

Here too Equi but I'm VERY new here so don't really feel qualified to give advice. I hope you begin to feel better soon. I do know though that the people on here are really lovely and you can trust them. Keep checking in. Big hug :l
                              You were born with wings, why prefer to crawl through life? Rumi

:lilangel:

Comment

I am in OZ. Go to the newbies nest! Its a great thread for newcomers> ALSO ring Lifeline the national help line for people in crises or for just a chat! Check the whitpages telecom for the phone number:welcome:

Comment

Working...
                                X