Just read this today - not sure how to post a direct link
    but its in

Femail | Mail Online - 2051161

Interesting peice on women, alcohol, smoking, sugar and aging

Very motivating. Know I haven't got that link thing right but check it out

Patrice

Another Reason Not to Drink

yikes !!!!

I already have a small rosacea spot on my cheek .

thx, it is actually quite good appealing to vanity (as the devil says "my favorite sin")
    workaholic, shoeaholic and yes ... alcoholic

Comment

I couldn't find the article the first time so am trying a link directly to it?

What TWO glasses of wine a day can do to your face in ten years | Mail Online

I definitely have redness...but I will say that it has diminished PLENTY and I am just coming up on 30 days.....:-) Wouldn't it be funny if at 47 I discovered that I really have nice skin??? that i don't have a naturally "ruddy" complexion? ;-)
      ~

Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.

Sobriety date: Sept 26, 2011

Comment

"Vanity" is a big part the changes I'm making too. I work with people that are 7-8 years younger than me that just have the "look", you know the one..."hard living" is how I refer to it...but in all honesty, I was living just as hard as they are. So, before anymore damage is done, I am making changes! I quit smoking on 10/16/11 at 11:30am...and it's getting easier each day
        :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Thanks Shue for getting the link right !!! I couldn't seem to do it
          Yes Vanity does play a part and looking at those photos makes me cringe ... because they show outside damage... one can only imagine the damage to our internal systems

Patrice

Comment

Working...
          X