Dublin City Centre

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dublin City Centre

Just saw a man try to rob a bottle of Vodka from a city centre store here in Dublin.
    Actually noticed the guy as I walked into the store. He didn't look down and out (plenty of this in Dublin) etc but I did notice he looked a bit out of it.

Dublin City Centre

G'day Stompy.

As long as that man wasn't you! You okay for the experience?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Dublin City Centre

Hey Stompy,

Wow, he must have felt mighty desperate to be so brazen. AL must have had him in his grips. Nasty bugger (AL that is). What happened to him after they caught him?

I've been to Dublin a couple of times and it sure is a lively city. So many great people there with wonderful spirit.

Comment

Dublin City Centre

I wonder if Stompy was the character in question, and has stolen a milky bar instead, and can't be here?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Dublin City Centre

And he's in the slammer...waiting for his advocate to help him.....

Comment

Dublin City Centre

Hmmm??? Could it be....or he's being held as a witness and the police....

Comment

Dublin City Centre

windy;1196777 wrote: Hmmm??? Could it be....or he's being held as a witness and the police....
              Ha very funny.
              The guy in the shop was making me up a chicken baguette then just ran from behind the counter and took the bottle of the fella and went back to making my baguette.
              Not a rare incident at all - just a case of shrugging the shoulders and getting on with it for everyone involved. Takes a lot to knock us out of our step in Dublin

Comment

Dublin City Centre

Stompy

Glad you have a sense of humor. If that would have happened here the Police would come and his name would be in the newspaper....and he would still have a problem with drinking. (Oh,,,don't get me started.) I think the shop keep handled it very well.

How are you doing?

Comment

Dublin City Centre

windy;1197084 wrote: Stompy

Glad you have a sense of humor. If that would have happened here the Police would come and his name would be in the newspaper....and he would still have a problem with drinking. (Oh,,,don't get me started.) I think the shop keep handled it very well.

How are you doing?
                  I'm doing good. Thanks
                  How are you getting on?

Comment

Working...
                  X