trying to cut down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

trying to cut down

I am new at this, so hope to make many friends here. I ordered the Kudsue Rescue. I have taken kudsu befoere yrs ago and it seemed to help a little. This sounds very good and hope it is as good as it sounds, I want to cut down slowly and just drink a couple of glasses of red wine a night. Now I drink at least a sixpack of Miller Lite. Hope to heare from you all soon! :new:

trying to cut down

Cutting back

I like you am hoping to cut back, I am on day 6 of no drinking and I think tommorrow will be rough. A couple sounds good to not the whole kitten cabbodle - let me know how it goes for you as I too would like to moderate and not go power drinking when I do.

Comment

trying to cut down

Hi and Welcome!

I found that after 6 weeks or so on Glutamine it greatly decreased the amount I drank each session.
      I started taking it to help build muscle when I started a runnign program last year. I did not know that it had another side effect of reducting the amount of alcohol consumed.
      With the addition of Milk Thistle and Kudzu I have cut my drinking consumption by more than half.
      I am not to my end goal but much closer!

~Laura
      ~Laura

Insanity
      : doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results................... Albert Einstein

Comment

trying to cut down

Hi Spider :welcome:

I started with small goals and tried to increase from there. Reading lots here is pretty helpful too.
        I wish you the very best of luck!!
        You can do it!
        Lisa

Comment

Working...
        X