Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

An older drunk back on day one. Who's with me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wrong person to ask Patrice. LOL! :-)
    That popping sound you hear is me attempting to remove my head from my arse. It's been there for years so this may take a while.
    Admitting I need healing. And I am not big enough to do this alone.
    AF - August 20, 2012

Comment

Guitarista;1373601 wrote: Thanks Techie, but i'm just here for the chicks. :H
      OK....

patrice;1373658 wrote:
      Hiya
      PF - thanks for the encouragement, yes I think this time we can overcome those bumps in the road ! I'm giving it my best shot !
      FF and SL - A big Hi
      K9- I'm betting you are feeling great.. clear skin, fresh breath etc
      G- I also like this thread because it's so open and inclusive. thanks for starting it.. " Chicks"?.... Don't worry I'll update you on modern vocab for women!! Haha ( I'm not sure how to put those yellow laughing faces in the post?)
      Have a great day.
      I am at the 2 week mark and it seems the more effort I put into remaining sober, the less I think about it. That seems a bit odd but that's whats happening.??
      Patrice
      x
      A Babe!!!!
      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Haha PF - guess now I'm sober, i'll be able to learn this stuff!!
        Hey matey - Day 15 good on YOU.. We are opening up our worlds!!
        x

Comment

Techie

B: Hottie

Comment

patrice;1373670 wrote: Techie

B: Hottie
            Hiya Hottie :h
            Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

LMAO!!!
              sigpic
              Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

And we're all here for you!

And our beloved Techie of course. Did he tell you I am crocheting him some thong underwear with feathers? I'll bet you're gonna want some now!!!! :H
                :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

:H While your at it - none of my thongs have feathers...:H

When the kids moved back in - having to explain the thongs was priceless - they were too young to pay attention before...my son walked into my room without knocking and wanted to know if the washer ate half my panties...:H
                  That popping sound you hear is me attempting to remove my head from my arse. It's been there for years so this may take a while.
                  AF - August 20, 2012

Comment

K9Lover;1373690 wrote: And we're all here for you!

And our beloved Techie of course. Did he tell you I am crocheting him some thong underwear with feathers? I'll bet you're gonna want some now!!!! :H
                    No, but thanks for that image! :H

Prairie Fairy;1373702 wrote:
                    :H While your at it - none of my thongs have feathers...:H

When the kids moved back in - having to explain the thongs was priceless - they were too young to pay attention before...my son walked into my room without knocking and wanted to know if the washer ate half my panties...:H
                    Lawdy! :blush:

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Morning hotties :h enjoying the saucy chat

K9 - congrats on the fags!

Have a great and sober day you sexy thangs
                      You were born with wings, why prefer to crawl through life? Rumi

:lilangel:

Comment

LOL @ G! He'll survive. The funny one is my prudish pre-teen who is actually a GIANT and bigger than me. (Her Dad is enormous). She kept refusing to bring out her dirty laundry and I had put my foot down that I wasn't her maid - she would bring it to the laundry or suffer the consequeces.

Lo and behold - consequence day came - she head no shirt, bra, panties, or shorts to wear. She borrowed a shirt - "Ugh Mom - too tight!". My yoga pants. " MOM - these show my BUTT!" She had to wear her own dirty bra again "Euuuuwwwwwwwww!". And my personal favorite - she had to wear one of my thongs. The moaning. And groaning. And winging. ALL day. She even called Grandma to complain mom made her wear a string "in my crack Gram. Really. It's wrong.".

Gram had the sense to say "Yes - I think those things are stupid - but be that as it may - you need to get your laundry out of your room and stop being a pig."

Hahahahahahahahahaha - families - got to laugh because murders illegal
                        AF - August 20, 2012

Comment

ROFL Prairie my 13 year old daughter needs this lesson!

Comment

Crack up PF! :H

Hiya KY. Nice to see you.

Off to bed here for me. It's getting a bit racy around here!

Take care everyone.

L8tr, Yo!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

PF Quote: "Gram had the sense to say "Yes - I think those things are stupid - but be that as it may - you need to get your laundry out of your room and stop being a pig."

That is so funny and so true. Good for Gram!!! Note: It's always funnier reading someone else's child rearing stories. I often wanted to pull my hair out with mine. Still do at times, but she is 21 and it has gotten better. Still...lol
                              Rule your mind or it will rule you. It is from a thought that an action grows. :bat

Comment

LOL @ PF! That story was funny. See...you never know what stories you're going to get just by throwing a word out there, like "thong"....HA! Hope we didn't get your heart racing too badly G-Bloke! Have some spinach, you'll be fine.

Well...today is day 10 fag-free! The only other time I've made it this far I was using an eCigarette, which I am NOT doing this time...no point in "pretending" to smoke...I want to break the habit completely!

I hope all my hot-thong-wearing-babes have a great day...stay spicy!

K9

p.s. G: In a previous message you called me "KY"....hmmmm. LOL :H
                                :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Working...
                                X