Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

An older drunk back on day one. Who's with me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey you. Yeah the guy who is always here for everyone whenever they need a shoulder, a kind word, or a simple G'day. Thank you for the honesty. Thanks for just being you. Sounds like you got that back wheel back on the track. Talk to you soon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VDNMtn0t2A&ob=av2e[/video]]Gary Allan - Life Ain't Always Beautiful - YouTube
    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

I did that and I understand. It really ended the chapter and closed the book for me. (thankfully) smooch!
      sigpic
      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Beloved,

This is my first belonging for a time.
        I feel so honored for this to be a post so sacred to be apart.
        I have no words to individualize you as the precious jewels you are in this crown of glory of victory over this Monster.

This Monster best stay clear of my friends.

My Fury is here to stay if one feather on my loved ones wings are troubled.

Love~
        :notes:Theme2be

" Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections but instantly set about remedying them~everyday begin the task anew".-Saint Francis de Sales

Comment

Doggygirl;1200210 wrote:

Oh - and one more thing. :b&d:

Am I out of smilies yet? No? Ok... :b&d:
          DG - you are a cracker!! Dont know if it has a US meaning, but down under it is a big compliment :H:l
          Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Mr G, Sorry you are having a bit of a rough patch. ( Just caught up on all the posts) I to have tried to Mod,but it never works. Thinking of you

Comment

i didn't see the original post before editing, but get the gist. We are human, you tried and didn't want to go back so now you are going for 30 days - good for you! I am not one to judge anyone for anything we are alll individual, I don't know where my journey will lead me yet.

You are enlightening and I get a lot out of your posts for daily living AF or not.

Peace

Comment

G, thanks for always being here. :l:l
                Enlightened by MWO

Comment

I'm on day one again I'm with you all its time to get bsack on track. Been away too long

Comment

Keep fighting the good fight G Bloke. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                    "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

I'm back on Day 1 with you, too, Mr. G. I've been away too long... Oh, dear.

Sending you, and all the other peeps, my best.
                      "Remember, you are responsible for creating your life by every thought, action, choice. Choose well." Oprah Winfrey

Comment

Day 1 again here too. Brushing off and standing up! :lGeorgie

Comment

Day 5 and all good.

Relaxed, focused, and happy.

Don't forget yer https://www.mywayout.org/community/f1...box-27556.html

Cross over to the positive headspace side folk's, where anything for you is possible, and leave the negative 'i can't do that' or 'it's too hard' bullshit behind you where it belongs. Daily exercise is a big winner, even just a little walk.

I am a hardcore drinker. If i can do this, you can. There is no-one, and nothing to blame. Just do something. We do or do not.

Thanks too, everyone for your well wishes. It's really nice, and it does make a difference.

Best wishes to all, and just do your best and think positive alway's. Cultivate your own positive thinking and positive self talk. Spend time in positive environments (e.g. library? river?) and with positive people wherever possible. If you're isolated, there's lot's of uplifting stuff on you tube to help change your headspace.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

G-Man!! :yougo: Congrats on 5 days back in the saddle! :yougo:

Guitarista;1202308 wrote: If you're isolated, there's lot's of uplifting stuff on you tube to help change your headspace.
                            You know, that's a really good idea! I know there are threads for music sharing. Maybe we need a thread for youtube motivational sharing. If you have found some stuff you like, how 'bout a thread for it?????

:h

DG
                            Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
                            Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Doggygirl;1202312 wrote: G-Man!! :yougo: Congrats on 5 days back in the saddle! :yougo:

You know, that's a really good idea! I know there are threads for music sharing. Maybe we need a thread for youtube motivational sharing. If you have found some stuff you like, how 'bout a thread for it?????

DG
                              G'day DG.

Good idea. Might 'delegate' that idea to anyone who's out there reading this?

Nothing specific comes to mind at the moment aside from yer Wayne Dyer's, Deepak Chopra style folk's, but will post when i come across something i think might be useful.

(stop whipping my ass will you? :H) :h

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Guitarista;1202319 wrote: (stop whipping my ass will you?)
                                What did you say? I couldn't hear you!

:b&d::b&d::b&d::b&d::b&d:

DG
                                Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
                                Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Working...
                                X