Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

An older drunk back on day one. Who's with me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 6 and full of trick's, well, almost.

Had a great solid sleep, and feeling relaxed and quietly determined. By jove, i think i'm back! hehe. (easy tiger, just get yourself through these first 30 day's)

Enjoying my surroundings, who i am, who i can be, and just appreciating the little things i see. Just a walk around the block can reveal many treasures. Plenty of fruit and vegetables here, lean meat, fish, and gentle exercise for this first week, to be ramped up slowly as i go.

Wishing everybody some clarity of mind, strength, and i dare you, yes you over there in the cheap seats, i dare you to let go of whats hurting you, just for today, and do something nice for yourself, that you haven't done for years.

Go for it!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

:yougo: I'm so glad you are BACK!

:b&d:

:h

DG
      Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
      Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Doggygirl;1202870 wrote: :yougo: I'm so glad you are BACK!

:b&d:

DG

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Doggygirl;1202320 wrote: What did you say? I couldn't hear you!

:b&d::b&d::b&d::b&d::b&d:

DG
          Almost spit my water all over the computer! LMAO

Keep it up Gman, You da Man
          Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

Ha! Thanks Nelz.

Nice to see you.

Comment

Nelz;1202873 wrote: Almost spit my water all over the computer! LMAO

Keep it up Gman, You da Man
              Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
              Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

"Wishing everybody some clarity of mind, strength, and i dare you, yes you over there in the cheap seats, i dare you to let go of whats hurting you, just for today, and do something nice for yourself, that you haven't done for years." G-man

From the cheap seats: I'd let go of what's hurting me, if I knew what it was. Something must be up in my ADHD-like brain. I'm running, running, running, and don't know what from. So, I drink. Not tonight though.
                "Remember, you are responsible for creating your life by every thought, action, choice. Choose well." Oprah Winfrey

Comment

Mr. G:h

I have missed you and I thought I had scared you away. I am so glad you are back here with you us. You have been, and will always be, a mentor to so many people here. Including me.

You'd be proud of me, G. I have finally gotten over the fact that you won't marry me, and I didn't even drink over it.:H

Back in the saddle you are....wrestling crocs and using pepper spray to fend off rabid female fans in Wisconsin.:H Good for you....your positive attitude is one of your greatest strengths.

Comment

Rusty;1202955 wrote: Mr. G:h

I have missed you and I thought I had scared you away. I am so glad you are back here with you us. You have been, and will always be, a mentor to so many people here. Including me.

You'd be proud of me, G. I have finally gotten over the fact that you won't marry me, and I didn't even drink over it.:H

Back in the saddle you are....wrestling crocs and using pepper spray to fend off rabid female fans in Wisconsin.:H Good for you....your positive attitude is one of your greatest strengths.
                    Ha ha!

Great post Rusty!
                    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Great to see you Rusty!

Hi Starter's!

Comment

:H:H Great to see you Rusty!

Hi Starter's!

Comment

[QUOTE=Juja;1202947

From the cheap seats: I'd let go of what's hurting me, if I knew what it was. Something must be up in my ADHD-like brain. I'm running, running, running, and don't know what from. So, I drink. Not tonight though.
                          Hi Juja,

I used to run and run and run too. I was running from myself, my potential, my power, and above all, my possibilities. All that power and potential to be anyone we want, to do anything we want to, can be pretty scary. These day's though, i find that potential and possibility EXCITING!

Hang in there and do what you have to do. You can do anything!

Comment

Morning peeps and well done on your progress to date. Day 3 for me. Yesterday i had that awful anxiety feeling that comes after a bender so i hope today will be better. Plan to get up on the rest of the washing and cleaning that i let slip while drinking for much of last week and the bank holliday weekend. Good to see all the old regulars back there is too many of you to mention and its still early for me lol. Just on my first brewed cup of coffee. Happy friday and heres to a good weekend. :h:thumbs:

Comment

Firefox;1203012 wrote: Morning peeps and well done on your progress to date. Day 3 for me. Yesterday i had that awful anxiety feeling that comes after a bender so i hope today will be better. Plan to get up on the rest of the washing and cleaning that i let slip while drinking for much of last week and the bank holliday weekend. Good to see all the old regulars back there is too many of you to mention and its still early for me lol. Just on my first brewed cup of coffee. Happy friday and heres to a good weekend. :h:thumbs:
                              Thanks Firefox. Nice to see you and congratulations on day 3. Keep it going!

Have a safe, sober, and magical weekend.

G-bloke.

Comment

Thanks Mr G hav a gud one 2:thankyou:

Comment

Working...
                                X