Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

An older drunk back on day one. Who's with me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations Ellaq! 14 days AF is awesome progress. Love your KISS method, and the fact you are being good to yourself!

DG
    Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
    Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Excellent stuff Ella. Congratulations on day 14. That is a huge accomplishment of which you are obviously proud. Too much caffeine's not good is it. Our nervous systems have taken enough of a battering from the grog thank you very much.

Keep it going, and bring on day 21, one minute, hour, or day at a time!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

DG,

Have you done your test/exam thing yet? How did it go?

Or are you behind with your study?

:b&d:

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

How about this *kiss*--keep is simple/safe? I learned that a long time ago, when I was in dire emotional straits, and it stuck. I seldom live my life that way, but it's a good philosophy. I think it certainly applies to us.

Day 4 for me.

G-man> My g-man is on his way home tonight after having been away for a week. It will be nice to hear him play a few songs on his acoustic in the bedroom, as he does every night, before he takes his shower.

Love you all, and have a wonderful Sunday.:l
          "Remember, you are responsible for creating your life by every thought, action, choice. Choose well." Oprah Winfrey

Comment

Juja;1204010 wrote: How about this *kiss*--keep is simple/safe? I learned that a long time ago, when I was in dire emotional straits, and it stuck. I seldom live my life that way, but it's a good philosophy. I think it certainly applies to us.

Day 4 for me.

G-man> My g-man is on his way home tonight after having been away for a week. It will be nice to hear him play a few songs on his acoustic in the bedroom, as he does every night, before he takes his shower.

Love you all, and have a wonderful Sunday.:l
            Hey Juja!

Wow, day 4. Bravo, and great stuff! Have a beautiful night together. Be proud of yourself friend, as i'm sure you are. Keep it going. :goodjob:

Comment

Guitarista;1203986 wrote: DG,

Have you done your test/exam thing yet? How did it go?
              I got an A!!!!! :whee:

Or are you behind with your study?

:b&d:
              Nope. We can save all the :b&d: for you my dear! :h

Juja, congratulations on 4 days AF!!!! That is such an awesome start! :yougo:

DG
              Sobriety Date = 5/22/08

One day at a time.

Comment

Beautiful thread. I love checking it out. Much congrats Mr G re: your success and I think inspirational mentoring is wonderful. I strongly believe we need to tap every resource we can for inspiration, strength, and direction. It is certainly wise to be well armed in this battle.

Ellaq you are doing amazing. Keep moving forward....!
                Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Doggygirl;1204015 wrote: I got an A!!!!! :whee:

Yeehaaaw! Congratulations DG. I'm really happy for you. :goodjob:

You are going to be an awesome counsellor.

Comment

G'day Techie,

Yep, use anything and every tool we can. Whatever works.

Good to see you bro'. Hope all's well.

Comment

Guitarista;1204018 wrote: Yeehaaaw! Congratulations DG. I'm really happy for you. :goodjob:

You are going to be an awesome counsellor.
                      Thank you so much! I love school but I really need to work on my over the top text anxiety. 30 years ago when I did this, I just drowned it in booze.

I still have a long way to go to counselorhood. I am really fortunate to have such good, experienced teachers. I hope I make it but I'm just trying to take it one day at a time. That is such a good way to deal with all of life - not just the not drinking part, don't you think?

DG
                      Sobriety Date = 5/22/08

One day at a time.

Comment

Doggygirl;1204023 wrote: Thank you so much! I love school but I really need to work on my over the top text anxiety. 30 years ago when I did this, I just drowned it in booze.

I still have a long way to go to counselorhood. I am really fortunate to have such good, experienced teachers. I hope I make it but I'm just trying to take it one day at a time. That is such a good way to deal with all of life - not just the not drinking part, don't you think?

DG
                        Definately. All i have is the 'now' really, this moment, and it's up to me what i do with it. A long road to counsellorhood is good, i think. No rush with that stuff.

Speaking of the moment, i'm off to seize the day.

L8tr, Yo!

Comment

AWWW G Sweethaert I just read this......and I am here. You are so special to us all..
                          I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                          Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Comment

Thanks Momma B. Hope you're well there.

Comment

Thanks Momma B. Hope you're well there.

G'day F'fox.

Day 9 and lawdy it's devine. Blue sky's outside my window, and inside my soul.

I can see why lot's of folk start their own blogs out there in cyber space. You really can just yap about yourself all day long!

A new week, new beginning's non? Yes. Onwards to 30 day's!

Take care everyone, and never forget why you stopped drinking.

Comment

Working...
                                X