On your marks...Get set...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's over a whole week, great work awsome. Doing that journey to work with a hangover must have been living hell. I'm right behind you, managed day 3 but it was hard as went out after work and people were drinking. But!!! I did it!!
    Have a gr8 day 8

Comment

Hi all! Great job everyone! Lilla, that is wonderful that you were able to pass on the booze when you were out with friends. That must have been tough, especially in the early stages. Well done! Today is Day 7 for me and the best is yet to be!
      Whatever you invest in the circle of LIFE is what comes back to you. Multiplied. What you give to people is what they eventually give back to you. Don't do the math. Just increase your LOVE.

BE HAPPY...BE CONNECTED...BE HEALTHY!
      :h

Comment

Thanks for the encouragement, BAF. I read your post on another thread of all the positive things you listed how you feel AF and it all struck a real chord with me. I read it over and over. Have a great day too.

Comment

Figured I'd post a small update, it's been a while!

Today is day 16, still going strong. I had to actually think how long it's been since I quit. I think that's a good thing, shows it's not on my mind at all.
          :happy:

Comment

Hi Awsome!
            You are really living up to your name! 16 days is amazing!! Any advice on how you?ve made it so far? I know how helpful it can be for newbies and the more positive experiences we have, the better. Keep up the great work, we?ll be celebrating 30 days soon!! inkele:
            K9
            :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Well done Awsome, you are doing great, remember to not let go of that possitive attitude.....Your Rocking xxx
              :dancin: enguin:
              starting over

Comment

Working...
              X