I'm at the end..I posted this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

on the bottom of another thread. I just feel really alone.

Well I think my marriage is not going to survive this latest bout.
    To make a long story short a few months ago someone contacted me that DH was cheating he denied it and so I have been drinking more and more and when I do I bring it all up again. Now he said he has been hearing things about me which is very untrue. We got in a huge fight last night and this morning and I told him that I know we have to work on our marriage bc he says he doesn't trust me now and came clean about sneaking alcohol and told him I needed his help and he said I can only want to help myself first. I told him I wanted to know that he would be on my side and he said he has always been on my side. Usually after a fight with him I would go right away and buy alcohol but this is the first time that I think my marriage might be over. I can't quit crying

Mya - just wanted to add my tuppence worth to Zens - you are never alone here. Someone will always come along for you. I too, cannot comment on the marriage thing - I feel your pain and hope that you two can work it out - hugs to you and hang in there, :l

Love, Sun X
    How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Mya...talk to us...are yu ok sweetie??? Isn't it a good thing you did not buy alcohol and he said he would support you???
      I love my family more than alcohol.:h
      Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

I'm ok and everyone for you comments, I can't talk to my friends about this. And I will not by alcohol I just hope our marriage is strong enough to get through all of this - right now DH is where I was at a few months ago questioning everything and I just get so upset bc it's all lies.

Comment

stay strong mya, we are all here for you through this journey. I know i need all this support as not yet prepared to tell my famiy as they will just say "yeah right mum" but oh i cant wait to tell them its been a certain amount of time AF
          AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

Working...
          X