Mood tracker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mood tracker

Wouldn't it be great to have a mood tracker version of the drink tracker? I've had so many days where my mood has been Joyful, Happy, Optimistic, Grateful, Confident etc since I took the decision to stop drinking. How powerful it would be to see a visual representation of our emotional/spiritual growth and what a great reminder of we can fabulous we feel without AL.
    AL free since 24 October 2011

Mood tracker

Wow that's a good idea! I wonder if there is something like that out on the internet somewhere?

DG
    Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
    Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Mood tracker

Hi guys, have you heard of the institute of Heartmath? check out de-stress, stress survey, well-being, stress solutions, lower stress, stress management tools, Institute of HeartMath there is a free stress survey you can take but even better, if you sign up (which is free) there is a tracker for physical, emotional, social, spiritual, wellbeing etc. They actually use the data to see globally how we are feeling. Its great and if anyone wants to go further there is their sister organization the global coherence inititive environmental responsibility, personal coherence, planetary consciousness, social harmony - Global Coherence Initiative uses collective energy to focus on improving the planet.
      "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
      AF - JAN 1st 2010
      NF - May 1996

Comment

Mood tracker

Stress Management, Stress Management Tools, Stress Relief, Stress Reduction, Institute of HeartMath
        "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
        AF - JAN 1st 2010
        NF - May 1996

Comment

Working...
        X