Tibetan 5 Rites - Easy Peasy Magic Exercise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Posted this on another thread this morning but thought I'd stick it out there .....

Good morning Heads up their Arses friends. Notice there's a bit about weight today so wanted to share a tip. Was going to start a thread soon about it but wanted to prove it to myself before sharing. Anyway it's working already so thought I'd share.

Check out Peter Kelder's - Ancient Secret of the Fountain of Youth. It's 5 Tibetan rites - basically 5 yoga exercises in a certain order. Really easy - takes a few minutes to begin with. Deeply cleanses the body (those Tibetans knew what they were doing!), drops the weight mega quickly and tones in all the right places. Oh, and it gives you a buzz too - and we all know how we like our buzzes. You can just google them if you fancy.

I've been doing them a while but never managed to get up to 21 (that's what you work up to gradually - you're meant to go gradually to allow the body to detox) but AL and hangovers always got in the way. Anyway, without them I reckon I would now be the size of a house. Few days in and I think already I can make out my beautiful toned flat tummy beneath that AL flab that used to be such a good friend of mine
    You were born with wings, why prefer to crawl through life? Rumi

:lilangel:

id give anything for a flat tummy but 4 kids and 47 years old i dont know cant. have saved the info so will look into it on the weekend when i am walking arund in circles
    AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

Hi I have bid for this book on e-bay, I used to do yoga for a while and have often thought of trying something again so 5 excercises sounds ok, worth a try anyway, I am putting on a lot of weight with not drinking and its starting to bother me

Comment

Hi Spacebebe

I reckon you'll be pleasantly surprised. Stick with it if you feel it a little hard at first as flexibility and strength improve really quickly - and it only takes 5 mins to start with. Let me know how you go

CB

Comment

Hi LolaB

Here's a youtube link with a chap doing them properly (he does a little yoga pose as a rest in between them). You start with three of each and work your way up to 21, adding 1 or 2 a week. It's meant to be a gradual process as the body detoxes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juZxrvc8-A4[/video]]The Five Tibetan Rites / Energy Rejuvenation Exercises I - YouTube

Amazon link for the book too - only a few dollars for a used copy

Amazon.com: peter kelder fountain of youth

Let me know how you go if you give it a try

BTW - at bank meeting last week, lady thought she'd got the wrong client info on screen - didn't believe my date of birth as she was only 2 yrs older than me - thought I was around 30 (I'm 46!) Ha ha :H

Comment

Wow!! Nice one, thank you!
            "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Thanks freefly. I ll be trying it out tomorrow and will let you know! I'm intrigued with the detoxing aspect!

Everyone always says I look younger too- I figure after all the alcohol I've dumped in this body I probably am well preserved. :-)
              ~

Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.

Sobriety date: Sept 26, 2011

Comment

I have done this same sequence and it is a fantastic and simple way to really get your motor running. But I would caution anyone that is not at least at a medium level of Yoga ability to take it easy. Start with perhaps 10 reps at a time for a couple weeks until you develop a feel for the rhythm of this exercise. It can make you dizzy if done too quickly and you are not acclimated to the pace and movements of this ritual.
                Is Addiction Really a Disease?
                Watch this and find out....
                http://youtu.be/ekDFv7TTZ4I

Comment

Free Fly, I do Kundalini Yoga with Maya Fiennes and she does the 5 Tibetans - wonderful stuff. All of her exercises revolve around the chakras, which is related.

The book you posted a link to also goes into some detail about the threat the Tibetans are under (at the end........you can read about it on Amazon by "looking inside" the book and scrolling through to the back of the book).

Thanks for posting!

Comment

Unwasted;1227355 wrote: Free Fly, I do Kundalini Yoga with Maya Fiennes and she does the 5 Tibetans - wonderful stuff. All of her exercises revolve around the chakras, which is related.

The book you posted a link to also goes into some detail about the threat the Tibetans are under (at the end........you can read about it on Amazon by "looking inside" the book and scrolling through to the back of the book).

Thanks for posting!
                    I love Maya Fiennes and have her Kundalini workouts too. :h

Comment

Cool!!

Comment

Okay, I did 3 of each exercise. I know that I could do more, but I'm not sure if I should just start super slow or start with 10 of each exercise or what. I've done the 5 Tibetans before in Kundalini yoga workouts, but I can't do 21 of each exercise.

Comment

Unwasted;1227355 wrote: Free Fly, I do Kundalini Yoga with Maya Fiennes and she does the 5 Tibetans - wonderful stuff. All of her exercises revolve around the chakras, which is related.

Hi Unwasted - not heard of her- thanks, been youtubeing. Will check out some more. I do Scaravelli (all ground, breath & spine)

FlyAway;1227585 wrote:
                          Okay, I did 3 of each exercise. I know that I could do more, but I'm not sure if I should just start super slow or start with 10 of each exercise or what. I've done the 5 Tibetans before in Kundalini yoga workouts, but I can't do 21 of each exercise.
                          FlyAway, start with 3 of each for a week. It's meant to be slow in order for body to detox. Build strength & flexibility up over time. Book recommends adding 1 or 2 per week.

Comment

FreeFly;1227617 wrote: Hi Unwasted - not heard of her- thanks, been youtubeing. Will check out some more. I do Scaravelli (all ground, breath & spine)

FlyAway, start with 3 of each for a week. It's meant to be slow in order for body to detox. Build strength & flexibility up over time. Book recommends adding 1 or 2 per week.
                            I downloaded the book to my laptop and saw that he suggests adding 2 a week. Okay, I'm going to follow this. I'm going to have to pass on the celibate 6th rite though. :H

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X