Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weekend Party Thread 11-13 Oct

Hi Everyone,
    This is a weekend Thread for anyone who struggles getting though the weekend without AL.
    You can come here to rant and rave and at the same time enjoy our Party that goes for the whole of the weekend.
    Well BlondeAF gave me a really good idea of having a mini cruise party.
    The ship will be departing from Florida and will be moving from country to country (it is a cyber ship, thats why it can move quickly...:H)
    So all aboard and lets all have some fun :happy:
    How cool they have Ten Pin Bowling here........Im off to see how many skittles i can hit......
    Ronnie :l
    :dancin: enguin:
    starting over

Oh Cool! I love cruises and a cyber one will let us see lots of territory!!! I'm off to check out my deluxe cabin with a nice balcony over the ocean. Then I will check out the spa services on the ship and book a nice massage with that cute Swedish masseuse and then maybe a seaweed bath. I'd better slather on some of that self tanner stuff for this party since I am white as a lily and nearly blinded y'all last weekend at the pool party! Just for this cruise, I am buying a new bathing suit and some summer dresses! Hey, any excuse to go shopping! Then I'll be ready to party with y'all on the top deck as our cruise leaves port onto the horizon. Hope they stocked lots of selzter for this sparkling water guzzler. I bet they have some great AF cocktails onboard. Cheers!
    Whatever you invest in the circle of LIFE is what comes back to you. Multiplied. What you give to people is what they eventually give back to you. Don't do the math. Just increase your LOVE.

BE HAPPY...BE CONNECTED...BE HEALTHY!
    :h

Comment

Hi all!

Well, the band should be arriving shortly. Lionel Ritchie and Lady Gaga have put their hands up, along with Snow patrol, Patti Smith, Meatloaf, and Martha Wainright. BB King has said yep, as has Stereo Lab and the Chemical bros. Edit: Slayer have just been on the phone too, and hope to make it. I hope they all get on. Gawd knows what they'll want to drink!

Right, off for a nap, then on to prepare the stage.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

I think I will need my seasick patch. Not much of a boat person and can't even snorkel without getting sick. But I will give it my best shot. Ronnie, can you guarantee smooth seas?
        "What's so funny 'bout peace, love and understanding." Elvis Costello

Comment

Fun! I haven't been around lately but this good weather is reminding me of drinking wine in the afternoon at cafes. It's just not part of my life anymore and I don't know why these feelings are creeping up. SO I need a cruise big time. Thank goodness for this site because If I didn't know better... I'd surely think after all my sober time it would be okay to have just one. Who am I kidding?? Gotta keep the door shut!!! :h

Comment

BAF we will stand together and blind everyone with our whiteness so they cant find the AL bar, we will be the bodyguards over all and sundry. I am in for a cruise, been a stressful week at work and so looking forward to an AF weekend cruising the high seas. I book the penthouse suite and wld love full room service, own masseur (which i am willing to share). Where are the gaming tables on this boat? I keep getting lost and ending up in the kitchen.

Mr. G did Phil Collings and Cat stevens reply that they were coming to play as i really feel like some cruisy music so to speak. Too old for the head banging shit.
            AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

Never been on a cruise before. I hear the food is phenomenal. My appetite is coming back with a vengeance, just in time. Did I hear that Wolfgang Puck is creating the menus? count me in! Miserable and rainy here today. Our ship better be sailing for sunny warm skies!
              BelleGirl

Alcohol does me no favors.

Pouring poison down your throat is just plain STUPID!

Comment

Count me in - it's a special weekend. Magic numbers all the way 11.11.11. Tune in, turn on, tap up -time to get connected x x
                You were born with wings, why prefer to crawl through life? Rumi

:lilangel:

Comment

Hi CANT, went out last night got offered a wine and the first thing that came to my head was "no thanks". thought about it and thought wtf did i just say. now to work on december lol

Comment

Great stuff AV.

Hi Choice. If you're like me/most of us, you won't stop at 1 or 2 glasses will you? This is something i accept now, and just know to be true about my wiring. AND, now i get it, it's okay. A little buzz after a few glasses is great, yep, BUT, i know where that will ALWAYS lead for me. I will just keep drinking. I don't go crazy, or change dramatically. I'm a 'gentleman drunk' sitting quietly in the corner, but it is a waste of my precious time on the planet, and i don't wish to get numb anymore. Phew!

Yusef Islam can perform, along with Andre Rieu whatever his name is, and orchestra, for the blue rinse set.

Flamenco guitarist Paco De Lucia is confirmed, along with Massive attack and Metallica. George Michael is a 'maybe', and Blur and Pseudo Echo are reforming as a one off for the south pacific leg of the cruise.

Antonio Banderas will be facilitating the early morning meditation and well being sessions.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Sounds like a full line up with the entertainment onboard...George Michael...wow...really? Speechless :H We'll try to fit some steel drums in there too from the resident ship band...

Off onto the horizon we go! Raise our glasses of whatever AF cocktail floats our boat and shout BON VOYAGE!!!
                      Whatever you invest in the circle of LIFE is what comes back to you. Multiplied. What you give to people is what they eventually give back to you. Don't do the math. Just increase your LOVE.

Comment

available;1206518 wrote: BAF we will stand together and blind everyone with our whiteness so they cant find the AL bar, we will be the bodyguards over all and sundry.
                        Sounds good Available! I'm right with you!

PS, Choice, it's so nice to have you onboard! I just looked at your signature...AF since August 2010...you go girl! I'm aiming for the rest of the year AF and then the entirety of 2012 AF!:l

Comment

Mr G behave with your blue rinse set, i happen to like yusef's music he has a lot of soul searching songs that i find appropriate for me at this stage. bloody blue rinse my arse.

Yes i thought i did pretty well saying no, i am like you one is not enough and 100 is not enough either. i dont want to even have one atm.

I have booked Antonio for a personal meditation session guys from Saturday at 8.30am till midnight. i am sorry about that but i have a hell of a lot to work through.

Comment

Sorry AV! :H

I didn't mean Yusef/Cat Stevens is performing for the 'oldies'. His music is fantastic.

Was talking about Andre and his orchestra. Um, oh geez. I'm just digging a hole for myself. Err, which way's the bowling alley? :new:

Comment

AV....Are you starting again !!!!!!:H I cant take you anywhere can I ...........
                              Mr G... I recomend the bowling alley I got strikes all the way
                              It looks like this is going to be a fansastic cruise with all you lovely people here.
                              Do you think we should have some ground rules as I can see this party getting abit roudy
                              I am trying to find the beauty salon as I thought I would get tartied up for tonights boogy, as it will take them all day to do something with my face
                              Right im off for a jog around the ship to find the salon
                              Where are we going after we have passed Florida? Im not very good at map reading...lol
                              :dancin: enguin:
                              starting over

Comment

Working...
                              X