Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weekend Party Thread 17 - 20 Nov

Hi Everyone,
    Well another Weekend is nearly upon us and this thread is for people who struggle to get through them. You can come here for help and support with an added bonus.........you can also join in with our amazing PARTY :happy:

This Weekend I have had some request's for a party on dry land, so if no one minds I thought we could have a baseball party to help celebrate my 3 lovely boys making into their clubs State Team,s plus myself being asked to coach the under 12 state team....:wow:

So I wonder who is going to get a home run this weekend :wave:

Right we need a team name ........ any ideas........

Who is going to be pitcher????????

Lets get this game and party on its way, during the side aways there will be dancing on the home plate........ But PLEASE no heels as the little man who has to rack the base gets very touchy........lol
    Here is to a wonderful A/F weekend
    xxxxxx
    :groupluv:
    :dancin: enguin:
    starting over

Sounds good Ronnie! I'll stock up on the stadium franks and softdrinks! All that running around the bases will leave us with quite and appetite! Thanks for starting this one up, sounds like a great line up for the weekend!
    Whatever you invest in the circle of LIFE is what comes back to you. Multiplied. What you give to people is what they eventually give back to you. Don't do the math. Just increase your LOVE.

BE HAPPY...BE CONNECTED...BE HEALTHY!
    :h

Comment

Hi Ronnie & Blondie

Yes, please can I play. Looking for an AF party this weekend as it will be my first sober birthday, I think since I began drinking in the first place, which is a little while ago! And I love rounders!
      You were born with wings, why prefer to crawl through life? Rumi

:lilangel:

Comment

Hi Blonde & Cantbelieve.....what position do you want to play?
        Come on folks I am waiting to get the game started but we need a few more players otherwise we will just have to dance around the bases....lol
        starting over

Comment

Hey Ronnie - I'll take 3rd base :armsaround:

Comment

I'm here, I need a af weekend party! I not much into sports but I can catch and hit! Just tell me what to do! I'll bring some natural energy and protein drinks for team snack too! Let's party!

:new::happy::yay::day4::banana:
            You always succeed if you never stop trying.
            Everyday we choose the direction of change.

Comment

Hiya Ronnie, Blondie, CB, Jenny, and all to come,

Okay, i suppose i'll be umpire if there are no other control freaks about who really want the gig.

I know the rules to badminton. It's the same sort of game isn't it?

CB. What day is your birthday? We must celebrate! :bday3:

Ronnie, huge congratulations on your boys making the state teams, AND, you being asked to coach a state team. That is so bloody huge! Wow. And i reckon a big part of this is your determination to be AF, and to remain so. You rock friend!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Hey G - my birthday's Friday 18th

Badminton :H I don't know what to say!!! :H

Comment

Happy Birthday Cant Believe

Lets see if you can get a home run today honey, you will remember this birthday to be the best ever now you are A/f.......just think you can party all weekend long cause you wont have that horriable head in the morning.
                  Now Mr G......make sure you have your big voice on especially when you call the other team OUT!!!!!
                  Jenny.....If yo like you could go 2nd base
                  Thanks for steping up on 3rd base Cantbelieve.....no sneeking off for a snack during the game....lol
                  Blonde......are you a good runner...is so you can go out field........lol
                  Right guys we just ned a few more players to get started then we are off..........
                  In the mean time the DJ is setting up on home plate so I am going to run down there to get my requests in early.
                  Thanks Mr G for your Congrats.....I must admit if I was not A/F I would never of had the gut to coach states.....although I am getting a little nervous....lol
                  starting over

Comment

Sounds like we have the runnings for a great team this weekend! How about I set up the AF tailgate goodies and I'll let you guys play the game . You prolly don't want me in the out field as I'll be day dreaming!
                    Whatever you invest in the circle of LIFE is what comes back to you. Multiplied. What you give to people is what they eventually give back to you. Don't do the math. Just increase your LOVE.

BE HAPPY...BE CONNECTED...BE HEALTHY!
                    :h

Comment

Hi all, just checking in on the party! Things are shaping up for the weekend! We have our players now who's up to bat first! Lets hit old AL out of the park!
                      You always succeed if you never stop trying.
                      Everyday we choose the direction of change.

Comment

Where's the cheerleader's and the band? Jenny, can you twirl a baton?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

I've never been to a baseball game, is it anything like cricket?

I'm sure I can twirl a baton, I mean how hard can it be? Twirl twirl...

Comment

I used to be a twirler when I was very young....lol I used to be able to throw it up in the air turn around and then catch it again :H
                            :yougo: :yougo: :yougo: :yougo:
                            Here are your cheerleaders....lol
                            Come on Mr G....you are meant to start the game............lol
                            Blonde....you are not getting out the game that easy....lol
                            A big welcome to everyone else, I reckon we will win this game this weekend especially if we all get home runs.....
                            starting over

Comment

Sooty - I'm with you...if it's anything like cricket, I'll play along. Maybe field work first to observe.

Hello fellow party people!! This is my first weekend party and I'll check in every now & then.

Blondie - can you please put out some wheat grass shots to beat AL faster?
                              12-20-2012 AF
                              Respect yourself enough to walk away from anything that no longer serves you, grows you, or makes you happy.

Comment

Working...
                              X