Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weekend Party Thread 17 - 20 Nov

Thanks Ronnie for bday wishes - lovely day so far

And big :wd: for you and your boys on the state teams. You can practise by whipping us lot into shape this weekend :h
    You were born with wings, why prefer to crawl through life? Rumi

:lilangel:

Comment

Happy birthday CB! :bday3:

Hello Steady hands!

Right. Whistle has blown. Kick off! I mean, Hit off! Pitch that bloody ball. Go!

:beach: :jumpin:

:nutso: And no :naughtfeet: in the outfield!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CB!!! Hope you had a fabulous day!!!

Ok, Ok, I will take the outfield, geesh!

SteadyHands-Wheat Grass shots comin' right up! Drink em with caution though cause if you're not used it, you may wake up with hangover symptoms tomorrow am as the wheatgrass detoxes you FAST, as I learned last week the hard way. But I guess in a good way. After that, you feel Great! So, here's to Wheatgrass! Plug your nose everyone and take a shot!

Ok, let's get down to fashion...what are our uniform colors??? (she looks around the ball field and sees lots of blue and white as in the MWO screen), oh, how about blue and white like the MWO forum colors? And we need numbers darn it. I'm lucky 7! Let's play Ball!
        Whatever you invest in the circle of LIFE is what comes back to you. Multiplied. What you give to people is what they eventually give back to you. Don't do the math. Just increase your LOVE.

BE HAPPY...BE CONNECTED...BE HEALTHY!
        :h

Comment

PS, I can twirl a baton but everyone might want to wear protective face gear and other parts if you want me to try throwing it in the air
          Whatever you invest in the circle of LIFE is what comes back to you. Multiplied. What you give to people is what they eventually give back to you. Don't do the math. Just increase your LOVE.

Comment

As I'm no longer "at it" I changed my name today - just in case you wondered who'd hijacked 3rd base

Comment

I'll be number 44!

Right. I'm off out for the evening, so catch you all later. Catch you....get it?

Have a safe, sober, and magical saturday folk's.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

LOL, Mr. G, you are too "Punny!"!!!

I'm the early bird for the US team I guess...6:30AM finds a windy but sunny day approaching on the horizon. Great day for a ball game! I'm off to stretch and warm up for the opening line up. Lest I get stuck in the dugout all day eating franks and french fries

Comment

Love the name change free fly....
                  Blonde can you run around the bases a bit faster honey as I am right behind you.....come on MOVE IT......lol
                  Mr G....dont forget to keep an eye on that ball honey, dont let it drop.....
                  Freefly.....get ready as your up to bat next
                  And a very big HELLO to everyone else who is joining in on our Baseball party
                  xxxx
                  :dancin: enguin:
                  starting over

Comment

I'm here, I twerling the baton, I'm much better at that than playing! I'll have the snack ready over here and be cheering y'all on from the sidelines!

:yougo::yougo: go AF team.
                    You always succeed if you never stop trying.
                    Everyday we choose the direction of change.

Comment

Hey guys!!

....I am lost! Really don't know what a #44 is Mr.G.
                      Coach Ronnie - just tell me where you need me!

But in my :h I am palying and cheering along!

One thing I do know is that we are WINNING!!:happy:
                      12-20-2012 AF
                      Respect yourself enough to walk away from anything that no longer serves you, grows you, or makes you happy.

Comment

Jenny have you got a little dance and song to go with your cheer leading....lol
                        Steady.....you can be catcher honey, that means that Mr G swatts down right behind you....lol
                        It looks like we are winning the game this weekend
                        Keep it up team....I want to see home runs all the way......yey
                        :dancin: enguin:
                        starting over

Comment

Hey guys - stepping up to bat. It's a home run for me this evening :banana:

Comment

:HHey Ronnie, I am running just as fast as my white behind will go!

Yes, we have a common thing going on, we are winning this weekend! The nasty fight against AL.

Keep up the good work everyone!

:thanks:

Comment

Sunday arvo here, and home runs hit all weekend, with a few more to follow for tonights game. Yeeahh!

BlondeAF. Keep moving that white ass. :H

Steady hands, great to see you!

Hope everyone is well.

Comment

Got It!! (caught it!)

Im gonna catch out AL today!

Have a great Sunday you all!
                                12-20-2012 AF
                                Respect yourself enough to walk away from anything that no longer serves you, grows you, or makes you happy.

Comment

Working...
                                X