Anyone else order the custom Hypnos?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I liked the Mods Hypnos - ordered the Abs Hypnos and was getting much better success - but wanted to get other healthy messages in at the same time to change my life habits efficiently.

So - I ordered a custom blend of: You Enjoy Excercise (replace bad habit with good) - Positive Mental Attitude (Face adversity with hope) - Total Abs (DUH) - Overcome the Past (find peace with things I have done and release the negative so I can move forward) and Mindfulness - (stay in the moment, observe, remain self-aware, concentrate and find serenity)

I am hoping that by doing this for the foreseeable future I can retrain the brain to better navigate a post-AL world. My thought was that a custom was a one month AL bill so if I get more that I've paid for it...

Has anyone else done anything similar? How has it worked for you? Any tips or thoughts? Dying to hear...
    That popping sound you hear is me attempting to remove my head from my arse. It's been there for years so this may take a while.
    Admitting I need healing. And I am not big enough to do this alone.
    AF - August 20, 2012

Moved thread to Monthly AF section - more long term AF people over there who may have done this. :-)
    That popping sound you hear is me attempting to remove my head from my arse. It's been there for years so this may take a while.
    Admitting I need healing. And I am not big enough to do this alone.
    AF - August 20, 2012

Comment

Hey,
      I was in such a terrible state with my drinking, close to losing my family. I thought about al from the second I woke up till the time I went to sleep and I tried EVERYTHING I could to quit. I spent ?100's on books, CDs, medication.. Hell I even did Antabuse!
      I actually went to a hypnotist and had 2 sessions. I have never drunk since. I don't think about it, I don't crave it, nothing. I have my life and family back and it cost me ?150 and took 3 hours of my life! I am well over a year sober with absolutely no desire to drink all thanx to hypno.. Pm me If I can help any more.

Comment

Working...
      X