Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First day back after several years gone...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi All... I left for several years...did ok for awhile on my own and fell off the wagon pretty bad recently...then the wagon backed up and rolled over me a couple of times..my husband left me last week,..so I decided to get back on and start over...I'm starting the program over tomorrow..Topa and all...please wish me luck if you can..
    I wish you all luck and love as well....:thanks:

Best wishes and welcome back

Comment

Welcome home. :-). There is always room for one more.
      That popping sound you hear is me attempting to remove my head from my arse. It's been there for years so this may take a while.
      Admitting I need healing. And I am not big enough to do this alone.
      AF - August 20, 2012

Comment

I am thankful that you returned for I understand. I did not get it right away and even after various attempts. Always know you are understood, here and cared about.
        I wish you peace~
        :notes:Theme2be

" Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections but instantly set about remedying them~everyday begin the task anew".-Saint Francis de Sales

Comment

Thank you..all the best to you too...

Comment

I forgot how such kind words and understanding could bring such tears to my eyes..thank you..

Comment

Welcome back, Slowly! You deserve what you are trying to achieve. Good on you for not giving up!
              "When you have faults, do not fear to abandon them." Analects of Confucius
              AF 11/12/11

Comment

slowly sinking;1212879 wrote: Hi All... I left for several years...did ok for awhile on my own and fell off the wagon pretty bad recently...then the wagon backed up and rolled over me a couple of times..my husband left me last week,..so I decided to get back on and start over...I'm starting the program over tomorrow..Topa and all...please wish me luck if you can..
                I wish you all luck and love as well....:thanks:
                Sorry you had to come back SS, but you knew you had to and I wish you well. I hope it's soon enough to recover your marriage but more importantly to recover you. :l

Luck won't cut it, change will. :goodjob:
                Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Thanks Ringing...I wish I could say it wasn't too late for the marriage but my husband is also an alcoholic..he just couldn't deal with another alcoholic..hopefully I'll have the strength that he doesn't have to overcome this...thanks for the kind words...they give me strength...I hope you're doing well in your journey..

Comment

Thanks Pinecone...I see you're kinda new here too..I wish you all the strength and best...we can do this...SS

Comment

slowly sinking;1212910 wrote: Thanks Ringing...I wish I could say it wasn't too late for the marriage but my husband is also an alcoholic..he just couldn't deal with another alcoholic..hopefully I'll have the strength that he doesn't have to overcome this...thanks for the kind words...they give me strength...I hope you're doing well in your journey..
                      Do you mean he couldn't deal with a sober alcoholic? That is his problem then. All you can do is fight your fight. And it is a battle to fight. Win it darlin! Whatever it takes.:h
                      Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

You betcha!! I'm gonna win ME back!! I've got a long way to go but I have hope...THANK YOU!!

Comment

Hi, I'm new here myself and am starting to feel the effects of having a place that I can finally be honest and have people that have been thru it themselves to support me. So, I say, Welcome Back, I hope that I can be of assistance to you. It's wonderful to be accepted for who we are and what we are trying to do.
                          PL

Comment

Hey PL, Welcome friend.....let's begin this journey....tomorrow is day 1 for me...I wish you all the love, strength, and positive energy I can send your way....SS

Comment

Welcome back SS, wishing you all the strength and support you need to get your life back on track!

As my welcome back present, Im giving you the Nelz seal of approval :welcome:

Attached files [img]/converted_files/1714054=6929-attachment.jpg[/img]
                              Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

Working...
                              X