Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weekend Party Thread 2 - 4 Dec

Hi Everyone,
    Once again its party time, this thread is for people to enjoy an A/F weekend, you can come here and Rant or Dance or if you like you can do both.
    Right I thought I would go back to the Pole Dancing theme as everyone enjoyed that one.
    Plus I have been practising so I should reach the top with no problems just as long no-one tries to pull me off :H
    So lets get the party started :wave:
    Think I might greese the pole ......... that should stir things up a bit.....:H
    :dancin: enguin:
    starting over

Sounds good Ronnie! I will go get my dancing shoes on...

Might as well be comfortable, right? Since we'll be dancing all the way through the weekend!!
    Whatever you invest in the circle of LIFE is what comes back to you. Multiplied. What you give to people is what they eventually give back to you. Don't do the math. Just increase your LOVE.

BE HAPPY...BE CONNECTED...BE HEALTHY!
    :h

Comment

Do they match your hat blondie?

Comment

LOL, why yes, Lilla, they do match my hat! I've got quite the outfit on for this party, let me tell ya!

How is everyone doing today? Ready to get down and shake your booty???
        Whatever you invest in the circle of LIFE is what comes back to you. Multiplied. What you give to people is what they eventually give back to you. Don't do the math. Just increase your LOVE.

Comment

Really sorry folks that I have not been around but I caught a gastro bug and been in bed for the past 2 days but I am on the mend now.
          Love your shoes Blonde ... lol
          :dancin: enguin:
          starting over

Comment

Geez, sorry to hear about that Ronnie! I was straight out this weekend also, but with work. Sorry I missed most of the party but glad to get a jig in with my slippers! Hope all is well with everyone!

Comment

Working...
            X