uploading photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

uploading photos

Can anyone PLEASE tell me how to include pics in my posts? Others talk about photobucket on MWO, but I can't find it.

Many thanks,

Juja
    "Remember, you are responsible for creating your life by every thought, action, choice. Choose well." Oprah Winfrey

uploading photos

Photobucket is not on MWO, it's a site unto itself. You'd have to set up a Photobucket account and store your photos there and then use the URL they provide you to post a photo here.

Comment

uploading photos

FlyAway;1226745 wrote: Photobucket is not on MWO, it's a site unto itself. You'd have to set up a Photobucket account and store your photos there and then use the URL they provide you to post a photo here.
      Or you can save them to your computer.....I usually save mine in the "desktop". Then you click just to the right of that little paper clip, right about in the middle of the response box, next to the smiley in the drop down arrow.

Then a box will open up, you click browse....you tell it to browse in "desktop" you "open" the pic.....then you click upload. It will tell you when it is done.

Then go to your post, put the cursor where you want the pic......click the drop down by the paper clip..you will see something like [attacthment]name of pic you selcted[attachment]

Click that and the pic will appear, PM me if need be
      Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

uploading photos

[img]I use the insert picture and thing put the link in between the IMG and the /IMG. You would put the link where I put this message on[/img]
        Example.
        I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

uploading photos

Thanks, Fly and Nelz. I'll give it a try when I feel up to being frustrated. I'm not computer-intuitive.
          "Remember, you are responsible for creating your life by every thought, action, choice. Choose well." Oprah Winfrey

Comment

uploading photos

I appreciate this too - I tried the photobucket thing once an I couldn't get it to work -- I'll try Nelz method next time!

Comment

uploading photos

Juja, do you have a photo on your computer that you want to post?

Comment

uploading photos

FlyAway;1226988 wrote: Juja, do you have a photo on your computer that you want to post?
                No, they're still on my camera.

Comment

uploading photos

Juja;1227016 wrote: No, they're still on my camera.
                  My disc is in my laptop. I was able to open them with Windows something-or-other, but it doesn't let me save them. I dragged them to the desktop, but can't do anything with them.

I need a teenager! I knew this would frustrate me to no end.

How to I download them to photobucket?

ARGGGGHHHH!!!!!

Comment

uploading photos

You need a photobucket account............then you click on upload pic from your computer, then you copy the link, then you post the link. Take a deep breath, we shall overcome LoL

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

uploading photos

Nelz;1227040 wrote: You need a photobucket account............then you click on upload pic from your computer, then you copy the link, then you post the link. Take a deep breath, we shall overcome LoL
                      It's not funny, Nelz. This drives me mad--MAD, MAD, MAD, I'm telling you!!!!! Someone may as well give me the hardest math word problem in the world to solve.

Why can't I simply copy and paste the photo from my desktop to this post?

Okay, back to square one, trying to get my goddamn photos off my disc and onto the computer!

Comment

uploading photos

There should be a "copy to" option somewhere. Most of the time you can right click an image, and you will get a drop down box. Then highlight save image as then another box will appear. Use the drop down to pick where you want the pic copied to.

In my case, I use the desktop, you can use any place thats easy for you to remember. Then we have the pic on the computer

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

uploading photos

Enjoying watching this thread :H Sorry Juja! I can't do it either so learning from you :l
                          You were born with wings, why prefer to crawl through life? Rumi

:lilangel:

Comment

uploading photos

:bang
                            FreeFly;1227065 wrote: Enjoying watching this thread :H Sorry Juja! I can't do it either so learning from you :l
                            Freefly,

I thought someone else could use the help, that's why I'm continuing to post.

Okay--I accessed/saved my pics, uploaded them to Photobucket, have copied the URL and am pasting it here per Nelz. What I hope to see are actual photos, not a URL address.

BTW, I separated a basket of dirty clothes, and started one load in washer by the time it took Photobucket to upload one photo. Now my battery's drained--hold on.......Okay. Powered up. Anyway, I'm going back to Kodak.

Here goes......F****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bang:

I swear to Dog, Nelz, if you laugh, I'm going to go get Bridget on Underoos, and you'll be sorry!

Comment

uploading photos

Juja

Just try copy and paste the IMG Code of the photo you want to upload

Comment

Working...
                              X