• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Three Celebrations - Wicked Mom, Timpin and Running 4 Life

R4L HAS 60 DAYS, TIMPIN HAS 60 DAYS, AND WICKED MOM JUST PASSED 100 DAYS

Unwasted

Thanks for those Congrats, it is really appreciated. I for one never thought that I could do this, but the inspiration comes from this forum. Reading everyones stories and sharing the successes and relapses. I am delighted for R4L and also for Wicked Mom with the fantastic 100 day barrier now crossed ! I also think we need to get the congrats ready for Steadyhands who has now completed 53 days under very difficult conditions !

Comment

CONGRATS TO ALL OF YOU!!!!!

60 days, 100+ days = great work! :wd:
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Congrats to you all. I am on Day 2 & delighted to be back here- am inspired by you all.
        SJ xxx :groupluv:

'We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act but a habit.' Aristotle

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Congratulations !!!
            Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Fantastic achievements guys! :goodjob:

We are all capable of so much more that we think and collectively we can beat this terrible addiction and get our lives back. At this time of year with so many newbies joining you are all great examples of what can be done. Onwards and upwards!
              "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
              AF - JAN 1st 2010
              NF - May 1996

Comment

So sorry I missed this on the day, just wanted to add my congratulations to all 3 of you.

J x
                :l
                It could be worse, I could be filing.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Thanks so much Unwasted, that was so thoughtful. Congrats to Timpin, Wicket Mom and Steadyhands by now.
                  I celebrated my 60 days with a 10 km run. It was wonderful. So grateful for all your kind words Jackie, Claire, Chillgirl, Techie, Fly, SJ, Lavande. Couldn't have done it without your support and MWO.
                  I am looking forward to 90 days. Lets kick AL to the curb!
                  R4L
                  Don't worry, be happy!

Comment

Well done running4life,Timpem and wicked mom, great start to the new year,keep up the great work your doing.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Congrats - somehow I missed this - so sorry!!!

So excited for each of you to make such big milestones! Truly - congrats!
                      That popping sound you hear is me attempting to remove my head from my arse. It's been there for years so this may take a while.
                      Admitting I need healing. And I am not big enough to do this alone.
                      AF - August 20, 2012

Comment

Wow great milestones, everybody! Very inspiring.
                        "When you have faults, do not fear to abandon them." Analects of Confucius
                        AF 11/12/11

Comment

back again, praying to have this time be the time it works... i had two days. then crash. it starts out so harmless then all of the steps follow, just one more,,,
                          now i have to go to work hung over ashamed
                          so i'm here and i will stay here. this is a good place. i've tried before but this time i have to do the real work it takes to beat this. thank you all in advance for being here for me. i hope i can help someone here too.

Comment

Willow, this thread won't get a lot of action, so you might want to stop by the Newbie's Nest for support.

Sending you peace and strength.

Comment

what wonderful inspiration thanks for putting this up
                              Ask yourselves, would you rather be a non drinker with an occasional desire to drink or a drinker with a constant desire to stop doing it?
                              (quote from Bean )

Goal: Survival

Comment

Working...
                              X