Anxiety attack..but only for a moment!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I 'm on day 4 and I had a moment when I woke of over bearing anxiety..dropped to my knees and hung on till it passed..is this something I should expect or was it just me. Right before it struck my mind was working overtime about how was I going to do this the rest of my life and then I kept repeating just for today,just for today. I just get so far ahead of myself gotta work on that. Thanks everyone for being here.

HTide, I had anxiety and it's gone now. Mine doesn't sound as severe as yours, but I think yours will go away. I know that anti-anxiety medicine is often prescribed when people are trying to stop drinking, but I can't advocate for them since they're very addictive from my understanding. I suppose you could give it a few more days and if it remains severe, see a doctor. Sorry I can't be of more help but I'm sure someone will come along who can speak better to the subject. Just wanted to reach out to you with what little information I have.

Sending you peace and strength.

Comment

Thanks..I'll give it time..don't need another addiction. Appreciate the input..

Comment

Working...
      X