The end of day 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The end of day 6

Whew..... What a day... Rough rough rough.... I am proud of myself for going 6 days. I feel hopeful about 6 more days... But I wanted to cry... I wanted to eat the M&M plant and my mind has been going a million miles a minute...But I didn't drink...I am going straight to the store tomorrow and get some L Glutamine... I think I need that for the al and sweet cravings.. And it can't hurt to try it..... I feel like I'm at that "oh, ok... this is what it feels like?" Not sure how I feel really... Other than proud of myself... I did think I would feel better and yes I know... Rome wasn't built in a day... I got myself here..... I have to deal with it all.... Thank all who have posted to me today. I really appreciate you taking the time to share with me.... I'm going to finish up a movie and go to bed... I get up early to get to the gym by 6:15. On another note... I have been working my butt off for 2 months and haven't had much improvement in weight loss... But I am hoping with no drinking it will get better soon... Real soon..... Good night and sweet dreams...
    Til tomorrow... Shiner

The end of day 6

Well done Shiner, you rock
    Wally22:confusedmonkey::confusedmonkey::confusedmo nkey:
    If I don't want to brag but I can still wear the earings I wore in highschool
    November 2, 2012

Comment

The end of day 6

Good for you, Shiner! All that pain will pay off! And with no AL and hitting the gym--the weight loss should start kicking in!
      Congratulations!

:lTDN
      "One day at a time."

Comment

The end of day 6

Hi Shine! - as in Sunshine!!!! IMHO, exercise is not really the best way to lose weight, certainly not by itself - try eating low carb, and add in the exercise for muscle building to burn off glycogen more efficiently. If you are looking for good advice in this area you might head over to Dirty Carnivore. Those folks are very well informed about eating meat/fat, but more for your info they are very knowledgeable about all kinds of exercise from the oriental arts to Cross Fit, and every thing in between - check it out.

Oh, by the way I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU ON THE SOBER STUFF!!!!! 6 DAYS IS SUCH A DEAL!!!!!! Be good to yourself and stay strong.
        Ask yourselves, would you rather be a non drinker with an occasional desire to drink or a drinker with a constant desire to stop doing it?
        (quote from Bean )

Goal: Survival

Comment

The end of day 6

Thanks guys for your post. I feel better today. I am going to order from the MWO store today. Any advice on what to start with? I cant do cd's so I am just ordering supps for now.
          Shiner

Comment

Working...
          X