Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello. a noob

Good day.
    Have started cutting back in the last few weeks... it goes ok, but it seems like it's been so ingrained in my life I have to restructure the whole thing. Even a few days clean, and I snap back and go blotto.

Looking for friends, support, and ideas on how to manage the transition. Feel free to say hi. Thanks

hello. a noob

Greetings prospect and welcome. I've not really got any advice for you, just saying g'day.
    Diggin' being alive

Comment

hello. a noob

Hi and welcome prospect11 to mwo, You have come to a great community with lots of good advice and support from people who are/have been there,Read as many posts and threads as you can and keep posting and asking questions, Also make it a must to check out the tool box which is in the monthly abstinence thread, great tips for you there, Also you could jump right in to the newbies thread where a huge welcome will be waiting for you, good luck and I hope to see you around the forum, Remember you are not alone in this battle and don't quit quitting :-)

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

hello. a noob

Hi Prospect11, welcome to MWO, it is a great site with lots of friendly people, hope you find it helpful
        I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

hello. a noob

Hi Prospect.... Glad you are here and posting. That is the hardest step sometimes. Stay here... It helps alot.
          Shiner

Comment

hello. a noob

Hi Prospects11,

Welcome to the site! You are at the place for support from like minded folks! This forum is a little different than others. I would recommend you introduce yourself in the Newbies Nest (in the Just starting out section) or one of the other long threads. Just jump right in and start posting.

I found that moderating was just a way for me to fool myself into thinking that I was doing something about it. There are some great threads on moderating, and the experiences are remarkably similar. I'm not saying it can't work for some, just not me and many others.
            "When you have faults, do not fear to abandon them." Analects of Confucius
            AF 11/12/11

Comment

Working...
            X