Pre-newbie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pre-newbie

Well, I just ordered the book and I have printed off some information that I will take to my doctor and see if I can get on meds. I didn't even know such things existed before today. I am encouraged. I've tried to "cut down" before and failed miserably every time. I don't know what this journey will hold for me, but I do know it's time to step it up and realize I am more than just a "heavy drinker" and I need to do something.

I can see that you all are very supportive of each other and I am looking forward to meeting you.
    --
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."
    -- Oliver Wendell Holmes

Pre-newbie

Hi Ihave and :welcome:

Looking forward to seeing you around. This is a wonderful place to begin your journey.

Comment

Pre-newbie

Hi I have been,
      welcome to these boards. You have come to the right place. Just read the posts and tell us how you feel about it when you are ready. The MWO book is wonderful and a treasure to have to start out. You will get lots of support on your journey.
      Lori
      *Definition of Insanity: doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result* Albert Einstein

Comment

Pre-newbie

Hi ihavebeenherkind,
        :welcome:
        Just like Tawny said ..it's a great place to start the journey.
        There are wonderfully supportive and caring people all going on the same journey as you.
        Be strong,we're all here to help each other.
        Good luck
        Victoria xoxox

Comment

Pre-newbie

Hi Ihavbeenherkind & :welcome:

I Truly hope that you find what you are looking for with this programme.

Love & Hugs, Paula :h :l :h
          sigpicXXX

Comment

Pre-newbie

Welcome!

Welcome to the board. You will find the support you need here that is for sure! :welcome:

Comment

Working...
            X