what a difference a day makes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

right day 11 coming to an end, in the early hours of this morning I was having panic attacks my world was ending life was a bitch!!!!...........Tonight I have had a wonderful night out with the girls, laughed my head off and am now home elated because I did not even want a drink (did have car mind you)

Could this be part of the roller coaster ride of getting over an addiction if so I hope to have many more evenings like tonight and may last nights feeling be few!!!! :h:h

:goodjob:
    Stella

Back to the beginning day 02 Jan 2013

Grateful for MWO :thanks:

:goodjob::goodjob::goodjob:

Well done Stella! Yes, its a roller coaster ride all right, but the dips are worth the almighty highs of living AF! We have to learn how to be "real" again and whats wonderful is having that great belly laugh and realising it was just plain funny and not amusing because the AL made it so.....:H
    "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
    AF - JAN 1st 2010
    NF - May 1996

Comment

thanks Chill Girl I am so chuffed tonight
      Stella

Comment

Hi Stella I'll bet you have more and more nights like this as time goes by.:goodjob:
        Wally22:confusedmonkey::confusedmonkey::confusedmo nkey:
        If I don't want to brag but I can still wear the earings I wore in highschool
        November 2, 2012

Comment

Way to go; we are funny drunk or funny sober. Our personalities are what they are. Alcohol is a trickster and we are all wising up to this fact... Great going.. many more real life experiences.
          Tipplerette

I do this for my children, my grandchildren, my health, my peace of mind, and mostly for the opportunity to learn to live with my true, unfiltered, clear-headed, vulnerable self.

"If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading."
          ? Lao-Tzu

Comment

Thanks guys bring on more AF good times, yeah I guess we are funny people just lost the confidence in the bottom of a bottle for a wee while xx
            Stella

Comment

Tip - the funny thing was that I only thought I could be funny when I was drinking :H
              even funnier was how unfunny drunks are when your sober! :H:H:H

Its great to laugh now knowing what I'm laughing at instead of that mindless stuff I used to do!
              "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
              AF - JAN 1st 2010
              NF - May 1996

Comment

Working...
              X