Question about Kudzu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question about Kudzu

Hi, I'm new here and am interested in finding out more about kudzu.

I don't really have a problem with the frequency of my drinking. I drink about every 5 or 6 days but do tend to drink far more than I'd like, with the usual consequences.

Would it be possible for me to take kuddzu just on days I drink or does it have to be taken on a long-term basis so that it can build up in the system?

:thanks:

Question about Kudzu

Hi Harry,

I tried that....without any change in my consumption. It is not a magic pill (don't we wish!).
    Only after taking a combo of Kudzu, Milk Thistle and Glutamine for a 4-6 weeks or so did I see a difference.
    I have significantly reduced the amount I drink per session and now I am experiencing a decrease in the frequency of my drinking since I joined in November. I added the Cd's a month or so ago but do not listen to them that much so I am not sure if they contributed or not.
    Even during the holiday season with at least two parties every week I did not get stinking drunk - not even once! Amazing I am telling you.
    ~Laura
    ~Laura

Insanity
    : doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results................... Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
    X