Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Went to a safe place on 15 now it's 17 hip hip horray!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 15 was tough but I hung tight and stayed with my Brother, God Bless Him he cancelled plans to babysit me but he wants me to overcome this struggle and he did just that by being there talking, played cards and board games and ate good. and I finally went to sleep and slept 12 hours then I woke up with a new outlook so today is 17 days AF and I thank God and all of you for your wonderful feedback. Support here is amazing.

You're awesome htide!
    Keep it up, because you are through the hardest part. We all have cravings and "down" days, but there's never a good reason to drink. Just remember you never have to drink again, even if you want to. (I got that saying out of a book I just read).
    Before you know it, we'll be celebrating your big 3-0 day!
    K9
    :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Hi There!! I love that name - htide. It makes me think of the beach!!! Glad you are doing well and feeling so positive too. Day 17 for me and I feel good about that. Bye for now.
      Ask yourselves, would you rather be a non drinker with an occasional desire to drink or a drinker with a constant desire to stop doing it?
      (quote from Bean )

Goal: Survival

Comment

:goodjob: You can do it one day at a time! How wonderful to have your brother to help you like that!! Stay here and keep reading and posting!!

TDN
        "One day at a time."

Comment

Well today is your day 18... There are several of us so close in days. I am glad to not be alone. You are doing great. Keep up the good work and I will stay right behind you. I am day 17 here...
          Shiner

Comment

Working...
          X