Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 hrs 6 mintutes to quit

thanks for being here.
    i am quitting tomorrow. really. i am so tired of robbing myself of whatever life force God has given me. i am embarssed to say what scale i have slidden down for someone in my life to even know. sillyly i keep thinking they don't know...but SURE THEY DO!. but that all doesn't matter. i am going to change this - through whatever means i have to go - for myself.
    i think i am going to writing a lot - so would appreciate any stories and victories and failures you have to tell.
    i have already cit down and my jaws are clenched. but i know too this will not last forever.

anyone have experience with the topa? although i really would prefer to be off all things but if it helps then i will abide. i have read everything and ordered everything. with or without - i am going for it. it is not a matter of going for it actually, it is a matter of living a quaity life to the fullest each day. that is truly all i want is control of my faculties and the lovely woman i can remember.

God bless you all in your desires and journey. ute

2 hrs 6 mintutes to quit

Hi U te
    Welcome
    You have come to a great place .
    I have been here for a couple of months and my life has totally changed.
    Try and get the book. Also read as many previous posts as you can. Everybody has a different story, but we are all the same. We all want to start to live our lives properly again. It can be hhard, and it takes a lot of will and effort, but you will find all the support that you need here.
    Good luck.

Comment

Working...
    X