10 weeks tomorrow is my birthday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all, thanks again to everyone who has given their support to me.
    Ive been drinking all wkend.
    My belly is bloated
    Been sick, that yellow bile stuff is horrendous
    Panicky
    Sore head
    Going to toilet alot
    No proper sleep,obviously snorin cos mouth so dry, fartin like my dad with all the rubbish ive been eating and drinking, serious heartburn
    My tounge saturated with taste of booze
    Look an absolute shocker in mornin
    Nails bitten
    Smoked heaps of cigs, coughin like mad
    I am giving this up tonight, my first day tomorrow and at hometime after work will be so hard, Im going to be here every day. I want to see 33 sober

hiya Pooks - it is good you recognise when your hardest time will be, come on here during your witching hours to avoid any temptation.
    Best of luck
    It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Good luck pooks!

Today is my 2nd day AF ! My birthday is in 6 weeks and I too would like to be sober until then and after then . I'm going to have my 31st birthday sober! Let's do it together!
      I am the master of my fate . I am the captain of my soul.

Had 10 weeks AF from 9-11-11 to 11-24-11

AF since 2/20/12

Goal no.1 - 1 week DONE !

Goal no.2 - 2 weeks.

Goal no.3 - 30 days.

Gaol no.4 - 10 weeks .

Comment

:welcome: Welcome pooks, youve just reminded me how awful i feel after drinking, thank you. I am 43 and wish i stopped at 30. Its 15 days or so for me and its all thanks to this site. Keep posting we are all here to help each other
        Stella

Back to the beginning day 02 Jan 2013

Grateful for MWO :thanks:

Comment

:welcome:Pooks, looking forward to seeing you be successful! Stop by the Newbie's Nest for lots of support.

Comment

Hey Pooks & welcome. You are in a good place here at MWO if you desire to stop drinking.
            Sounds like you need a plan. Visit the toolbox and draft one up and pick a day to quit though it sounds like maybe you already have. It is tough in the beginning to change any behavior & I found the support here is crucial especially early on. I am closing in on 4 weeks and don't want to drink anymore. Good luck & I hope you feel better which you will if you stop the booze. Take care and I look forward to reading of your progress.

Here's the link to the toolbox
            https://www.mywayout.org/community/f1...box-27556.html

Comment

Hi Zeppie, Saoirse, Stella, Unwasted and Hypernova.

Thanks for your posts. Thats it nearly hometime and after feeling ill last night and horrible this morning, still the thought of a drink is festering in my mind.
              I think I need more of a plan, visit the tool box again and print something off like you suggested Hyper.
              This is definitley my witching hour Zeppie, and a couple more when I get home!
              Well done on your 15 days Stella, I cant remember last time I even managed a week
              You too Saoirse, hows the third day going? I like your quote.
              Thanks for the kind words Unwasted, Im not feeling that postivie at the mo.
              Im not stopping at shops at 5 pm, no way, nope nope nope

Comment

Pooks my 3rd day is good I decided I would post everyday this week until I get over the weekend whichis the tricky part for me! However I was recently given advice on this site that the weekend is just another 2 days! So I hope your strong today sending you good wishes
                I am the master of my fate . I am the captain of my soul.

Had 10 weeks AF from 9-11-11 to 11-24-11

AF since 2/20/12

Goal no.1 - 1 week DONE !

Goal no.2 - 2 weeks.

Goal no.3 - 30 days.

Gaol no.4 - 10 weeks .

Comment

Working...
                X