TREES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TREES

If a trees soil becomes dry or low in valuable minerals, It cant pull up its roots and move to a better place.
    Instead, the tree spreads its roots deeper & wider seeking fertile ground,
    It makes the surrounding soil richer by dropping dead branches and leaves to mulch the ground below.
    It remains firm in the wind, bends but doesn't break under the weight of ice & snow and gives shade, shelter & nourishment to the ground below,
    Beginning tonight, if we think of ourselves as trees firmly placed, we can learn to grow no matter how difficult it may seem, Such growth can erich our lives and makes us stronger so we dont break with the weight of problems or difficulties,
    We too, can be as strong and as enduring as trees....We can learn to move with the winds of change & bend with the weight of difficulties-and still stand tall & firm.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

TREES

Thats lovely Mario, hello and have a nice wkend x

Comment

TREES

You to pooks ;-)

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

TREES

Great post Mario!

Really enjoyed that one
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Comment

TREES

mario mario mario i havent been here for a while but if i was a newby at this you would inspire me, how you have grown my young friend, THANKS ME

Comment

TREES

Great analogy Mario

Right down my alley Mario (farmer here). If that trees given the right amounts of essential nutrients, irrigated and cared for properly, it will look beautiful produce beautiful fruit and/or offspring, just like us. One of the most important things is to keep that root zone free of toxins, salts, chlorides, herbicides, etc. For us the primary toxin is alcohol, cared for properly and minimizing toxins not only can we withstand storms and drought, we will also live long healthy lives and be very productive, and nice to look at.
            Have a great AF weekend everyone WW
            100 days 04-10-12, entering the danger zone, Rodger that!

6 months July 1st

Comment

TREES

Mario, really nice analogy - thanks for posting.

Comment

Working...
              X