Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to start

book

I went to a book store at lunch to buy the book. They did not have it so I tried to download it but there is something wrong with the link.
    Someone is trying to stop me already:durn:
    Control the Mind

Comment

How to start

Ahhh... the hoops we have to jump through eh? Try refreshing the page and click on the link again.

Comment

How to start

Don't let yourself be defeated by the battle yet Rocky. Try to eat healthier during this week that you are cutting back. I"ve been eating healthier and I feel better(i'm on day 6 of AF). I'm not as bloated. Plus, I take vitamins, milk thistle, garlic and salmon oil. Oh yeah, try to work some of those fishes high in omega 3's. I've been doing that to help my mood to calm. It helps a bit. Have a great day. Huggs.

Comment

How to start

I have been eating healther all this week. Lots of fish and vegies.
          I have gained a lot of weight from drinking and a couple of surgeries (new knees).
          Thanks for the words!
          Control the Mind

Comment

How to start

Yep, I know about the weight gain. I used to be 128lbs. and after a year of heavy binging on and off I now a 148lbs. I'm only 5ft 3inch so I really show the gain. I tend to gain it all in my middle too. Just not being as bloated from eating healthy foods has helped my mood. My face has depuffed from less salt and less binging. I'll eat good tonight. Hubby put a stew in the crock pot. Less eating out. NO fast food. Eating foods that have to fixed from real ingredients will help you lose weight. Hubby and I were really good up until past stressful year. Keep up the good work. :h

Comment

How to start

Yea my problem has been that I'm the chef of the house (italian) and I can make some real good calorie filled dishes...Hungry just thinking about it...Oh...that's probably another web site
              Control the Mind

Comment

How to start

Hi Brookhaven
                I'm sorry for not welcoming you earlier.
                This is a great place to come if you're feeling good or bad. No-one judges, just gives great support, I have found

Comment

Working...
                X