Irie's Journey to 30 days...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, Kicking and struggling through to day 5 - last night was a real tester but I came through - hope you all did too? Px
    Short term goal 7 days AF

Comment

Day 3!

I'm with you, Patricia! Kicking and screaming, but here I am, too. I knew I was going to have a bad day at work, and I did, but I really didn't expect it to have such a profound effect on my evening. I guess I normally come home and blot out all the stress, but last night I carried it with me, rehashing the day over and over. Oh, we'll, it's over and I made it, so on to day 4!
      ~ The chief cause of failure is trading what you want most for what you want now ~
      -----------------------------------
      Goal #1 - 7 days AF -

Comment

Keep going everyone, the First week is tough but then it gradually starts to get easier, it is so worth it.

I'm off down south for a few days, flying to Heathow tomorrow, for a conference and a few days catching up with friends, former colleagues, people I was at uni with. There will be lots of alcohol around but I am determined to stay strong. I will check MWO from my phone but doubt I'll post much as its hard from my phone.

Stay strong everyone and I'll update you properly next week.

Sausage x
        Day 112

Comment

Working...
        X