DUI - This could be anyone of us...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The next time anyone is thinking about getting behind the wheel - Remember this - everything can change in an instant. We have a choice.

Drunk Driving: Jacqueline Saburido - Video

Road, thanks for posting this..........bumping..........

Comment

Road to Recovery..

Thanks for posting the help Jacqui link, it's a wake up call to anyone who might consider driving having had a drink.

In the UK it is almost acceptable to have 1-2 drinks and drive, I think the majority of people considered to be 'normal' drinkers, would have a glass of wine or a beer with a meal and think nothing of driving home, as there is a limit to the amount of alcohol in the system before you're classed as DUI, not sure about the USA and the laws there is it zero tolerance to drinking and driving?

I personally have only ever had 1 glass of wine if out for a meal with friends and driven home, there is no way I would ever drive having been out or in fact stayed in and been drinking most of the evening, it doesn't matter how drunk I get it just would NOT happen, I fear the consequences far more than the inconvenience of having to catch a bus or taxi ride home. The thought of ending up in jail as a result of my actions fills me with dread.

Just looking at the beautiful girl that Jacqui was and the life she had planned ahead of her and seeing her after the accident and all the surgery is shocking, they should use her pictures in an Ad campaign to show the result of drinking and driving.

She is so brave and an inspiration to all.... Thanks again for posting :thanks:

Comment

Road - thanks for posting this. So tragic for everyone involved.

Hope it makes just one person stop and think before drinking and driving.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Comment

Thanks for posting this Road, I'll make sure it makes it out to others like me who need to see it. Not going to go into the multiple dui stories I've been involved with....this video pretty much sums it up.

$50.00 cab ride would have made quite a difference. First thing AL does is impair my judgment. If it could only stop there...

Don't drink and drive, B-45

Comment

Working...
          X