Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need help!

Hi, the only thing that i have used is the hypno cd ... once

The big thing that i have used is willpower ......
    sigpicXXX

Comment

I need help!

I tried to have willpower but I don't. I think hypno would work.

Comment

I need help!

Hi Emilie. Yes, I too am a private person as well. I completely understand what you are saying. I am just concerned that your doctor is just sluffing off your problem. Maybe she doesn't know how serious it is?? For me, I have to be pretty much dying before I see mine typically.

It is a tough thing to do by yourself. I know all too well. My hubby is working away, and has been home for a total of 10 days in 3 months. I did this on my own pretty much. He wants to be sober too, and that is a good thing. I find some comfort in that. BUT... I had to suffer through it alone and tend to a small child who has recently discovered the art of temper tantrums. (Leaves one absolutely frazzled when withdrawing!!! LOL!!!).

I did see a website not too long ago that sells the Topomax. I was thinking about it myself, but I am LEARY of what I will actually be getting. This is what I was checking out. You might want to check it out. I have never ordered prescriptions over the web, so I can't tell you much more.

Canada Pharmacy: Topamax (Topiramate)? product information, side effects and prices

Keep us posted - OK.

Comment

I need help!

Accountable for me,

I appreciate your help. I just posted a threadd - My story. I think it got lost is siber space. If you find it let me know what I did wrong.

I just wanted some of you to know my story.

Comment

I need help!

Hi Emilie,
            I have also just started, I haven't read the book or got the supps yet. I find coming on here really helps, everyone is so caring and compationate. I come on here everytime I have the urge for a drink. I think you will finds as you read the posts that we have all been where you are.
            Remember you are not alone.
            :l :h :l :h
            "What I do today is important because I am exchanging a day of my life for it."
            Catherine Pulsifer

Comment

I need help!

Your story came out fine Emilie! Looks like you are doing a great thing by wanting to get well and out of the cycle of alcohol. You have a life that will be soooo wonderful when you are AF!!!

Comment

I need help!

Thanks to all of you. I promise I will try.

Is topamax an over the counter drug in Canada or do you have to get a prescription?

Comment

I need help!

You have to get a prescription. But from my post with the website I guess you can order it online???

Comment

I need help!

Hi, No I got it from an on-line pharmacy b/c I didn't want to talk to my dr about it.

Emilie wrote: Not Powerless,

Did you get the prescription for Topax from your Doctor? I mentioned to my Dr. a year ago a drug that controlled your craving for alcohol. She looked at me dumb founded. She viewed my daily drinking as a relief to stress and thats it.
                    "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

I need help!

Emilie wrote: I am very excited about finding this program. Just confused. I want to start today. I wish there was someone to advise on what path to take. Sfhould I spend $130 on the bundle of herb and another $98 on the hipno therapy?
                      I spent 13,000 to go to a rehab program. I think this is worth the chance.

Comment

I need help!

Violet,

Thanks!

Are there any side effects with Kudzu?

Comment

I need help!

Question

Not Powerless wrote: Hi, No I got it from an on-line pharmacy b/c I didn't want to talk to my dr about it.
                          so how could you get it without a prescription? Also, I have noticed that you ask newcomers "Where are you located?" Is that necessary and why?????

Comment

I need help!

Question?

Not Powerless wrote: Hi, No I got it from an on-line pharmacy b/c I didn't want to talk to my dr about it.
                            so how could you get it without a prescription? Also, I have noticed that you ask newcomers "Where are you located?" Is that necessary and why?????

Comment

I need help!

you order it online from overseas
                              It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
                              James Gordon, M.D.

Comment

Working...
                              X