ipod-question from technological idiot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just ordered the cd's. I was really torn whether to go with managing my drinking or total abstinence but decided to go with the total abstinence. Managing it sounds way too good to be true.

Anyhow, I read a blog, blurb whatever you call it from Robert Jewell about different headphones, pillow things, and ipods you can use to listen to your hypno CD's but how can you listen to a CD on an ipod? I thought for ipods you have to download stuff of the internet.

YOu don't really need any kind of headphones if you live alone do you? Is the sleeping one more effective with headphones?
    Living well is the best revenge

for an iPod, when you put a CD in your computer and you have iTunes open, then it asks you if you want to add the CD to your iTunes library and you click yes and then you can listen to it on your iPod. It's quite easy and it's what I use.
    --
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."
    -- Oliver Wendell Holmes

Comment

Thanks for the reply. Now I will have to decide if I can afford an ipod in addition to everything else!
      Living well is the best revenge

Comment

Working...
      X