Solace?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Solace?

Formulating the plan as you go is brilliant! Thank you. I am someone who always feels I need my ducks in a row before I can act but I don't think that will work completely with AL. I think I need to play it by ear to some extent and figure out what works.

I am hearing lots of good things about meditation. I need to try that. And I agree about boredom being caused by AL. Everything to do with AL seems to be a vicious circle and you can't tell what causes what. Very crazy stuff.

K9, I think you will like The Interventionist. I am going to reread it and just focus on the parts about Joanie, it goes back and forth between her story and her clients'.

I think Melatonin is good stuff, too. I don't think it works for everyone but I find it very good for getting to sleep. Doesn't help me stay asleep but that will come in time.

CW

Comment

Solace?

K9,

Just ordered the Anxiety Relief CD from Amazon. I've already forgotten the author-Rossman, Hoffman? Also got his CD about getting to sleep and staying asleep. Will report back! Thanks for the recommendation. If you go to Amazon and type in "anxiety relief" a lot of neat stuff comes up!

CW

Comment

Working...
      X