Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is one really stupid (not dangerous) thing you've done whilst drunk???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about unknowingly missing the contact lens cup and then waking up to find a little potato chip on the countertop all ready to put in your eye.

Good thing I wear disposables (ie, they're cheap).

Share yours--please no life threatening stupidity--let's keep it light.

lol I don't think I could beat that one. The problem is I usually don't remember what I did the night before.I can remember one embarassing thing I did, I was well under the influence and dancing with my oldest son in the basement I then fell into the coffee table and of course broke it.
    :l :

I forgot to mention this was my husbands grandmothes table and quite old.
    "What I do today is important because I am exchanging a day of my life for it."
    Catherine Pulsifer

Comment

Heres a good one.....went to Knott's scary farm in orange county which is Annual for Halloween fun, and got so drunk that they had to take me home before it even started. When I woke up around midnight, my first response to my husband was, "I didn't even get scared"!@!!! What a joke...didn't even stay for 1 scare!! LOLOL

Comment

Was in high school at our Senior Prom. I'm going to date myself by saying this - but the band was playing 'Jump' by Valen Halen. I decided that sounded good, so jumped off the stage in sync with the music and blew out my knee. Spent the night in the hospital, had surgery on the knee, and pretty much threw away my college basketball opportunity.

It still bothers me (the knee) to this day...
        Sobriety Date: June 15, 2007 -- "It's not having what you want, It's wanting what you've got...."

Comment

Jesus is that the worst thing you all ever did??? Jesus think yourselves lucky .. I once ended up in hospital with 23 stitches in my head from falling down the stairs, another time broke my wrist .. the list goes on .. count yereselves lucky eh ..

Comment

Oh dear just read the start of the thread bout' keeping it light .. sorry folks .. x x xxx

Comment

I once organised a charity ball, didn't eat all day through nerves, did my speech, hubby put a bottle of wine in front of me, so did his best friend ..... I proceeded to drink them both very quickly ..... fell asleep on the table (in a ballgown) , never got to even say goodbye to anyone
              sigpicXXX

Comment

I "feel asleep" on the floor in the middle of doing sit-ups.

Comment

LOL Kizziekat .....
                  sigpicXXX

Comment

Apparently - I made an appointment for a Mary Kay saleslady to come to my house while in a stupor (don't remember it) . She arrived at my doorstep the next morning - I was really embarrased and pretended that I remembered and let her in. I had to sit through her whole spiel for 45 minutes. I wound up buying $250 worth of makeup I didn't need out of sheer guilt. I was her first cold call - I made her day!

I know on at least 1 or 2 occasions - I said yes to go to someone's house for dinner and didn't remmeber. Thank goodness they called to remind me. It's funny how you have to be clever and get info out of people that you're trying to remember you had a conversation with.

Comment

Stupid Things While Drunk

Gosh, there has been so many! I used to smoke cigarettes while I was drinking cuz it made me really dizzy. Once I fell off the steps and banged up my head and broke my glasses. It was very embarassing trying to explain my head wound to my wife. When I went to work I felt like Boris Yeltsin with a huge red blotch on my forehead. Funny how know one questioned me about it. I walked around a week with a baseball cap on! Sure was glad when it finally went away!

Comment

We were in Key West for hubby's rugby tour last year. We were all pretty rip-roarin...I had been drinking since about 11 in the morning. We went out to dinner then hit the bars. Apparently, there was some homeless-looking guy on the street and I let him look up my skirt!!! OMG. I have NO idea how that whole deal started, but I was shown pictures the next morning on our roommate's digital camera of me with this guy sticking his head right in my crotch! And I was just kinda gazing up and to the side in the picture, like it was "no big deal" that this dude was doing this!!:nutso: :wow:
                        I'm sooooo darn sophisticated...

Comment

Becca!!!!! LOL. Tramp.
                          I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

I booked a Christmas dinner for all my family one year at a hotel where there was all-you-can-eat and all-you-can-drink. I ended up ignoring the food and drinking as much champagne as I could.

On the way home I was blabbering away in my drunken stupor and suddenly blurted out to my sister, "I bet the taxi driver thinks we're all mad"..

I'd obviously joined the drunk parallel universe, since it was my uncle driving his own car and we WEREN'T in a taxi!

Gem
                            Free since 26th February 2012

Comment

after about 16 rum and cokes I layed down on a pool floatie and looked up at the moon. next thing I recall was seeing bubbles and a bright light. I had fallen in the pool and didn't realize it. the bubbles looked very pretty in the glow of the pool light.
                              nosce te ipsum
                              (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
                              X