Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is one really stupid (not dangerous) thing you've done whilst drunk???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well now I need to know what happened Laura........LOL!!
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Well lets just say, the next day when it was 105 outside, I looked like someone had painted me with brown spray paint. In lovely splotches and stripes and No! Lemon Juice does not take it off. :H

Laura
      Humor is just another defense against the universe!

Comment

Laura-
        I've done the same thing-SO embarrassing when the "tan" finally shows up the next day...you'd think I had been running through a drive-thru car wash that applied the tan with those big revolving brushes.
        These stories are so funny, and we can't help but laugh at ourselves...

Another: my sister-in-law and I got so drunk on Christmas Eve that we forgot where we'd hidden all the stocking stuffers (which we had hid the night before, almost just as drunk). We spent most of the night hysterically searching their house, cars, garage, backyard, etc. for those darn bags. Finally found it in a kitchen cabinet with the blender!! Now there's logic!

There are so many more stories. Some go back into my teens. Now that's embarrassing! :blush:
        Tumadre

Of course, on another thread, there's that morning after question: "Did we have sex?"
        Hey, at least I've never fallen asleep!
        Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a harder battle.
        Plato

Comment

Working...
        X