Has anyone had a DUI Medical?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My DUI was actually 3 1/2 years ago but due to an admin error they have just recalled me for a medical as I was 3 times the limit on a drunk in charge conviction.
    Unfortunately I am still drinking since then although I am AF for 6 days and the test is on Monday. I have been using L Glutamine powder and GABA, Sam-e and Milk thistle for about a month. Does anyone know what the medical will test for?
    I am really worried, not just about my licence but also that it will highlight an underlying health problem which I would rather not know about. I know that sounds stupid but... I lost my father just before Christmas and a good friend of mine is very ill, so I could do without any more bad news...
    Would be grateful for any feedback :thanks:

Well done for the 6 days AF. Sorry no idea what the testing will be for, am guessing alcohol in your blood? Good luck with you test tomorrow poppy x
    The more grateful I am, the more reasons I find to be grateful:h

Comment

Great job on 6 days! The al should be out of your system now (I think it stays for about 3 days). I also have no idea about the testing. Wishing you luck and keep us updated!
      "When you know better, you do better"

AF- February 16, 2012
      Goal 1- 3 days al free
      Goal 2- 7 days al free
      Goal 3- 1 month al free
      Goal 4- 3 months al free

Comment

Working...
      X