Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 6 and counting...

Hi I am new on here :h

I haven't had a glass of wine since last Saturday night. This is the longest I haven't drank for a long long time , years probably. I am taking milk thistle but no other medication except a herbal nightol to help me fall asleep.

My goal is to do 7 days AF and then 14 days AF. Any one like to join me?
    The more grateful I am, the more reasons I find to be grateful:h

Day 6 and counting...

...... my goal is longer term than just 14 days but I want to take it one step at a time.....

Comment

Day 6 and counting...

Congratulations on the 6 days Piccallili. I think you are over the worst part now. I hope it wasn't too bad. Looking forward to seeing your 14 day post and onwards.
      Wally22:confusedmonkey::confusedmonkey::confusedmo nkey:
      If I don't want to brag but I can still wear the earings I wore in highschool
      November 2, 2012

Comment

Day 6 and counting...

Thanks Wally22, the weekend is here so its a bit tricky .... but if I can get through tonight I will be pleased

Comment

Day 6 and counting...

Awesome Pic!! I'm on day 5, so day day behing you. Keep up the good fight. I can't wait for all withdrawals to be gone but I'm determined!!
          Growth means change and change involves risk, stepping from the know to the unknown."
          Author Unknown :h

AF - Sept 4, 2012
          10 days - Sept 13, 2012
          2 weeks - Sept 17, 2012
          Slip on the weekend but tried too moderate!
          AF - Sept 24, 2012 (get back on the headaches not worth it)
          Slippery slope Oct 1 ..... Trying to not give up!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Day 6 and counting...

Piccalilli;1268599 wrote: ...... my goal is longer term than just 14 days but I want to take it one step at a time.....
            Quitting drinking............you are doing it RIGHT! Well played on the baby step goals....I love it..........that shall earn the first star of the day

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAGmuxPAD_4&feature=related[/video]]Patti Smith Gimme Shelter - YouTube Attached files [img]/converted_files/1788691=6929-attachment.jpg[/img]
            Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

Day 6 and counting...

Piccalilli;1268599 wrote: ...... my goal is longer term than just 14 days but I want to take it one step at a time.....
              Quitting drinking............you are doing it RIGHT! Ill come along for the ride. Well played on the baby step goals....I love it..........that shall earn the first star of the day

Attached files [img]/converted_files/1788696=6929-attachment.jpg[/img]
              Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

Day 6 and counting...

I agree with Wally, I think you're over the first hurdle. Day 4 for me and it's hard but I know it'll improve in a couple of days.

Comment

Day 6 and counting...

Yea, got past Saturday night and now taking on day 8 ...... feeling good today xxx

Comment

Day 6 and counting...

It does feel good to wake up & actually feel good doesn't it. Congrats!!!
                    Growth means change and change involves risk, stepping from the know to the unknown."
                    Author Unknown :h

AF - Sept 4, 2012
                    10 days - Sept 13, 2012
                    2 weeks - Sept 17, 2012
                    Slip on the weekend but tried too moderate!
                    AF - Sept 24, 2012 (get back on the headaches not worth it)
                    Slippery slope Oct 1 ..... Trying to not give up!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Day 6 and counting...

You won't need the nerbal Nytol soon, believe me. It's great feeling 'normally tired' again.

I have got a pack of them, but they smell HORRIBLE, like really bad, sweaty feet - had to wash my hands after handling them!
                      [I]Quit drinking nightly at home (8 yrs) at the end of Feb. One night out 8/4/2014...I am ALLOWING myself to drink when on a night out, just cos I want it that way.[/]

Comment

Day 6 and counting...

Hi - you are doing great - am a few days behind you on day 3, keep going!!

Comment

Day 6 and counting...

Im on day 6 aswell, stay strong.

Comment

Day 6 and counting...

Hi Piccalilli! Welcome. I'm on Day 6 too! Last night I finally slept 6hrs straight!
                            "Leap and the net will appear." - John Burroughs

Comment

Working...
                            X